Romance maybe?

Ashtons pov

i caught mikey staring at me. "can i help you" laughing at him. "hah yes, do you want to jump in?" he askes. "no not really" i said lying. "your lying" he said. "what how did you know?" i said inching towards him. "i can tell" he said smiling. so i stripped out my clothes and took ofd my flip flops. mikey looked at me and finally took off his shirt revealing his perfectly toned abs. i tried not to stare but that didnt work because he said "like what you see,because i like what i see" he said getting close to me. he grabbed my waist and pulled me into a hug and thinking i was going to stand there my feet came off the ground and he picked me up bridal style. "ahhh!!! mikey put me down!" i screamed. "no im good plug your nose!" as we jumped we landed in the water. he swam to shore with me hot on his tail. "MIKEY FUSCO GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW" i screamed laughing. i caught up with him and tripped him. i went running and he caught up with me. he grabbed me by the waist and turned me around. he pulled me closer our lips inches away. i could feel his warmth on me. i finally spoke up "by the way i di-" before i could even finish my sentence he slammed his lips to mine. both of our lips moved in sync. he pulled me even closer leaving no space left. when we pulled away i started to run back into the water him still chacing me. i liked the kiss. i didnt like the kiss i dont know. but i just want to get my mind off it.

Jasons pov

me and linsey were sitting on the pier just talking and catching up. i looked over at her. and she looked at me. i moved closer to her and grabbed her hand. she looked confused as to what i was doing. when i grabbed her hand i came closer and kissed her cheek. i dont know why. but i felt like it was the perfect time to. it didnt mean anything. i dont think. finally i thought why not. i leaned it kissing her lips and grabbed her pulling her close to me. when we pulled away she smiled and thats what i wanted to see.

Linseys pov

did that just happen.. did jason my ex bestfriend just kiss me? no. it probably didnt mean anything. i mean cmon. it was probably a friendly kiss like a nice to have you back or something like that. but it for sure didnt mean anything. i sat ther thinking what to say. i finally said "good to have my bestfriend back" i knew thats probably what he didnt want to hear.. but i dont think of him like that. or do i?? i dont know. i just knew that tonight was barely even over...its going to be a LONG night..

A/N smoochay actionnn. lol well hope yall enjoyyy. i love yall so much. and comment what you like so far about my storyyy!(: when i get to 40 reads i will do a contest find out laterr!!(:::: love yall so much

instagram- @ashtonjensen

-Ashton x