BIG suprise

**

when the girls all finished packing they went out in search of professional dance place. they lookes up some places on the computer and whenever they would find one, they would look at the price and it was always out of there budget. Until they found one. It was in there budget and was right down the road from their new home!

Mikeys pov

"Alright guys we need to get this down for the teacher. so we go in here and slide out and 5,6,7,8" i said to the boys. "So hold up we go in then out then slide right?" said Louis for the hundreth time. "YES LOUIS" all the boys said at the same time. Madison, Jason, and even me! He just could not get it! From the top 5,6,7-.....

Ashtons pov

When we got to the studio we walked in and i seriously was about to run out. The girls were walking ahead when they saw me stand there. DID THEY NOT RECOGNIZE IT WAS THEM?!?!?! "Ashton.. are you ok?" emily asked. "Ashton.." linsey said. "do you not see them??" i practically yelled at them by whispering. "see who?" linsey asked. "THEM! MIKEY,MADISON,JASON,AND LOUIS." i told them. the boys were our bestfriends when we were little, until they betrayed and left us for these girls that were "better" obviously and had more "potential" in the dancing career.. lol if you mean shaking there butt up and down and twerking then ya they could go as far as Miley did.. if you want to be a whore. they nevee talked to us after that.. and since then i never rememberd them until now..

Mikeys pov

5,6,7- i stopped in my tracks and looked over to my left. i made sure i wasnt dreaming. I wasnt. It couldnt be.. yet it was. It was my bestfriend Ashton.. i didnt notice that the boys saw them too.. i nearly almost calasped.. she was gorgeous. she looked nothing like herslef the last time i saw her.. she was beautiful.

Madisons pov

"Emily..?" i practically whispered to myself. She was my bestfriend growing up. i loved her so much. she was just stunning. i couldnt even begin to imagine that this was happneing. my beautiful best friend was standing right there and i was just mesermerized.

Jasons pov

It couldnt be.. Its Linsey. she was my bestfriend ever growing up. she had grown so much. she was absolutley gorgeous and stunning and i couldnt believe she was standing right in front of me. right there. she was beautiful and i was verrrryyy happy.

A/N AHHHHHHH YAY THEY FINALLY GOT TO SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN. trust me i will update today again probably because im bored out of my braim & because this is a short chapter. But anyways thanks for reading i hope your enjoying it so farrr(: thank you!!!! love yall!!!

-Ashton x