Questions and Dance

A/N OMG ITS BEEN SO LONG. im updating on my ipad. Because long story short..l I dropped my phone in the toilet. So I'm getting my new iPhone soon so yayyy(: but okay here ya to loves enjoy. Btw I felt like this was getting boring SO I'm putting drama up ahead so(; yum but ya ok

-Ashton xxxxx

Emily's pov

I woke up the next morning knowing me and the girls have dance. I woke up Ashton and Linsey. I went into the bathroom, if washed my face, and then put on a pair of spandex with my high tops and a baggy shirt. I put my hair in a messy bun and did a light cote of mascara and powder. I walked out of my bathroom to reveal Ashton almost matching me instead she had a white t shirt on with a pair of DC's and spandex. My shirt was blue. Linsey had on spandex and grey v neck with her DC's on too. I prefer converse high tops. We all started eating then heard a honk outside the house. "must be the boys" i said grabbing my phone and dance bag. ash & lins did the same. We walked outside reavling the boys in the mini van. "Hey" I said to Madison.

Ashton's pov

I walked out to the van and gave mikey a small smile and waved at all the boys. "How y'all going" I said. "Haha y'all..." Linsey said. "LINSEY NICOLE SHUTUP" I screamed at her everybody started laughing "what I'm sorry I can't be country too" she said doing her best country accent. I laughed and squeezed in between Mikey and Linsey. Madison was driving, and Emily sat up front. Jason sat next to Linsey and of course Louis sat on my lap... "Don't get any ideas" mikey said winking at Louis. We all laughed. Louis was really light so it wasn't a problem. We all were quite until of course emily being emily blurted out "why are trees so tall" "your so stupid" Linsey said. "I'm just wondering geeze" she said laughing. When we got there we walked in and I put my bag down. I looked up and froze. I couldn't believe my eyes. It was THEM. When I mean them I mean the girls mikey Madison Louis and Jason ditched us for.. Emily and Linsey noticed them too they just looked down at there phones and started stretching I could tell they were both as surprised and mad as I was. "You okay?" Mikey said. "Ashton?" He repeated again. I stared at him with my big eyes.

Mikey's pov

She is acting really weird.so are the other girls.. Then I saw why. It was Ally, Cathrine, Chrissy, and Kendall. Oh God................ Help me. Ashton looked at me tears in her eyes almost. I grabbed her and pulled her outside onto a bench near by. She was by now crying. "Why are you crying" I asked hugging her. "Because I'm afraid" she said. "Of what" I asked "that I might loose you again..." She said finally looking at me. "Ashton, no I promise I will never leave you." And with that I leaned in a kissed her softly. She looked at me and spoke " mikey.. I know we just reunited but with all this flirting, and kissing what does this make us.. Where do we stand?" Before I could answer Linsey came out in tears yelling at Cathrine. Ew. "Go to hell cathrine. Nobody likes you anyways." I looked at her and back at Ashton, who was looking at Emily. Who had walked out laughing at Chrissy. "Ya, no we don't get along she said"

Madison's pov

I saw Chrissy and Emily fighting. She looked pissed. I walked outside where she was and heard her say "ya, no we don't get along" "you think?" I said laughing.

-----------

Later on after dance we all went back to the girls house. It was huge. It had an indoor and outdoor pool. We all went into Linsey's room and we all chose our spots in the room. Me and Emily sat against the wall of the closet door. Ashton and Mikey leaned up against the front of the bed. Linsey and Jason sitting on the floor up against the window. And Louis was on the bed haha. "Well what do you guys want to do" I asked. "A movie?" Jason said. We all agreed. "Wait what's today?" Linsey said. "Sunday why?" Ashton asked. "Isn't your aunt lily coming over?" Linsey said. "Oh ya I forgot, it's almost 11pm could you guys just stay the night?" Ashton's said asking all us guys. "Ya" we all said agreeing. Ashton got out her phone and called her aunt. "Hey there auntie lily. I have a couple guys here is it fine if you visit tomorrow and they spend the night?" Ashton asked. "Okay great thank you!!" She said.

A/N SO BORING OMG I KNOW.........😑 BUT I PROMISE IT WILL GET INTRESTING. I'm just running out of ideas now. And it's been forever. But ya I know so boring. PLEASE COMMENT If you have ANY IDEAS. Im open to all😍

-Instagram @ashtonjensen

-Ashton xxxxx