Mission

(( Hey! It's XenomorphCupcake here. This is my first x reader. I hope you guys enjoy it, since I don't see very many x readers on Alien vs Predator or stuff like that. Well, cya in the next update. I might even add a lemon to the story, but I will inform you guys on when thats gonna be. Feel free to tell me if I made any spelling errors! (Except commas after certain words because that gets annoying ._.)Feel free to also give me some help on this!  Well cya in the next update!))

~~~~~~~

Everything shook. You were sitting in a little area as the ship was landing on a planet that you took part in for this important mission. Even though this is a risky mission, you felt excited to take part in something so dangerous. This is what you have trained for! You didn't take all those 7 years of training for nothing! You weren't by yourself though. You were the only female recruit that decided to take part of this mission, while the rest of the members are male. Most of them tried to intimidate you, saying that women should stay out of men's work, but you didn't listen to them. You wanted to also prove that women are just as tough as men.

The ship came to a thud as the shaking and loud noises such as squeaks and scratching metal stopped, giving you the inference that the ship had landed safely. The door slid open as Captain Nigel walked in eyeing the members with his serious, sharp gaze that could cut right through anyone. "We have landed. The base is about a mile from here and there's no turning back. Now let's go. One of the base leaders will take you there. Keep your weapons armed and keep an eye out for any... Activity."

Everyone of 13, counting you, arose from their seats and walked out of the ship. A man about in his mid 30s with short blonde hair and gray eyes was standing outside. You wondered what captain Nigel meant when he said activity. This is a different planet, yes, but what could possibly be out there so dangerous?

You shook it off only thinking it was just a new place. Plus your imagination from all the excitement. After about a few minutes or so, the base leader lead everyone through a marshy area. The plants looked very interesting to you as some of them looked exotic with bright colors. You also noticed as you were peering around your surroundings that the trees were very tall. Taller than the trees back on earth thats for sure. And a lot of them had long dark vines coming down from the top.

It wasn't long before everyone got to a tall building. It looked like its been around here for quiet some time with all the moss and vines clutching onto the metal walls. You all headed inside and got settled. The leader of the base had us all stand in a line as he gave orders. It wasn't long before he got to your stiff form

"I bet your one of the newest recruits, eh? Well I am Rick and I bet you already figured that I am the head leader of the base."

You looked at him and said nothing, only listening carefully.

"Aren't you (Y/n)? Nigel told me about you. I honestly like hard working recruits, so therefore I am going to give you a special job here. I need you to guard the entrance over to where the forest starts. I'm Guessing you already know where that is, since you walked here from that exact forest. Anyway... Get to work recruits! We have no time to waste!" Leader Rick walked into another room as the rest marched off to where they were ordered to go. Some escorted outside, some stayed inside.

You headed off to the forest and stood at the entrance. You waited for awhile, standing in the same spot for what felt like more than three hours. You sighed knowing that this "special part" wasn't so important after all. Just because you were a girl? Stupid. Anyone could do this!

You looked around, the sun reflecting off your (H/L) (Hair length) (H/C) (Hair color) Hair. You wanted to venture out on this peculiar planet. What this area had to offer already spiked your interests, making it slightly difficult for you to stay in one spot. You never wanted to do something like this before as a matter of fact, but after seeing this area astonished you, a thirst for adventure made its way to your mind. A noise was heard from the woods, but it sounded as if it were in the treetops. Looking up, there was nothing but trees. Some were dead, others had leaves and appeared to be living. You decided you wanted to take a look to make sure that no one was causing any problems. Looking back, you see there are other guys outside with armed weapons, so even if someone were to pass, they sure will see who it is, right?

Without hesitation, you tiptoed inside the forest, pointing your gun in all directions. Sticks and leaves were crunching under your feet. You kept on walking until you spotted something white. Cautiously walking up to it, you got a good look at it. A skull. What kind of skull? You shoved it aside with your gun to notice it look pretty similar a human skull. You quickly backed up away from it, but backing up into something. Or someone. You stood there frozen for a moment. You could hear tiny clicking like noises? You looked back slowly to see a strange human-like figure. It wore a mask, and had greenish skin, with net armor around It's chest and thighs with a tan cloth wrapped around it's waist. He also had a muscular, bulky figure, indicating it had to be male, and what appeared to look like dreadlocks sticking out of the mask. You quickly turned around backing up from the anonymous being.

You aimed your gun at the creature as it had blades retract from his wrist. You trembled at the sight putting your finger on the trigger. You had NEVER in all your life seen something as intimidating. Something in you told you not to shoot. You wanted to shoot for yours and the base'a safety, but you couldn't bring yourself to shoot. The creature was just standing there, staring at you. The wind blew, making your (h/l) (h/c) hair sway with the wind. The sun made your (e/c) (eye color) stand out with the light of the sun reflecting making your appearance more fierce.

The masculine creature withdrawn it's blades. As he done that you lowered your weapon. You were so confused, but yet felt a safe sense for some odd reason.  All you could do was stare in awe at the organisms image. The sunlight sure made his features and muscles stand out causing warmth to flood your face.