Communication

Author: Heeeeyyyy so I decided to pick a name from one some of the comments from one of my other chapters since I said i needed a name for this guy. IF YOU DONT LIKE THE NAME, PRETEND ITS SOMETHING DIFFERENT XDDD I forgot who suggested it (but thanks whoever you are lol you will know who you are once you see it) but like 4-5 other people I guess agreed with it and thats what I went with? Anyways heres the chapter, won't waste anymore of your time, Enjoy!

Previously~
At last I can finally try and find some of my team, but I knew from the back of my mind I can't do this alone. Maybe he can help me.

I grabbed some sticks to start a quick fire so i could at least get something in my belly before i head off.

"Hey, I need to ask you a favor." I said setting the sticks in a small pile. I didn't look up at him, but I can tell he was at me waiting for my request. " I know I need to find my team, but I know I won't be able to do this alone. I need your help, please."

My eyes glued to the alien. His movements seemed tense, but he nodded slightly with a growl. I sighed in relief.

" Thanks... I owe you one."

I sat down, grabbing a lighter from my bag. There was barely any juice in it, but enough for a couple more lights. The sticks were lit with the bright flame. The creature sat down next to me leaning on a stone behind him. I couldn't stop looking at him. He was a very interesting being that catches my interest. I kept gazing at his strong and eye catching figure. Each time he would look back, i would quickly turn away, which I'm pretty sure he caught me a couple times.

I hope I can really trust him, But after all he has done, I'm sure with him, I will be safe, and I wouldn't let anything happen to him either.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV
It was getting dark once again. After having a decent meal, me and the creature took off. I decided it would be best to walk back to where the base had blown up. Not that there would be anyone there, but maybe, just maybe i could find some stuff that could be useful.

The alien walked beside me at the same pace. The sun was setting behind the tall exotic trees as we strolled down the path. I could see bits n' pieces of metal scattered and other burnt or destroyed objects. I could tell we were getting close by now. It was mostly the alien that led the way since he pretty much saw where he last was when I encountered him. Sticks and dried up leaves were crunching underneath my feet each step I took. There were a lot of ravaged objects at this point. The view of a blown up base was in my sight. I started to run towards it, not thinking at all. I felt something grab my arm and jerk me back.

The hand of the alien was gripping my arm while it store at me behind that silver mask. I could tell he wasn't very happy with me just running off like that. I wouldn't blame him, though. There could be more of those serpent-like creatures roaming around and I could've gotten killed, I really need to be more careful. I grabbed my dagger and cautiously eyed around me. The creature withdrew his shiny blades from his wrist gadget and also glanced around. I went up to the doors, which there actually were none. I tiptoed quietly into the base, tiny echoes of my steps bounced through the halls. Almost everything was burnt to a crisp. There could be some useful stuff around here, hopefully. It was hard to find anything since everything was mostly burnt or there wasn't any sight of weapons around. I wondered what happened to my gun... I had it awhile back when i first encountered him. I looked back at the alien who was also looking for something?

"Hey. Are you looking for something?" I asked curiously as he turned around to face me. He gave no response and looked away, searching again. He walked into an office and searched through some drawers. I decided to just mind my own buisness and look what I came here for. There obviously wasn't anyone around, hopefully they all evacuated safely and unharmed. I went down some stairs which went really far down. I walked down them, my footsteps echoing.