finding the base

((Hey dudes :D this chapter is gonna be pretty long since the last one was short lol. Anyone seen Alien Covenent? In my opinion is sucked xD like, where was the Xenoooo??? And its based off of Prometheus, which I didn't really like that movie either. Why can't they just make a newer one instead of having it based on a different movie?? Anyways, enough of my rambling, Enjoy c: ))

Previously~
Bhu'ja kept on running and jumping over any obsticles in the way. He was jumping up large rocks that Led to a cave-like hole. It wasnt really much of a cave since it didnt go too far back like most do, but it was better than nothing.

I set my bag down against the stone wall and sat down beside it. I could feel my eyes grow tired as I couldn't really keep them open. Bhu'ja sat down beside me as he was looking out at the area, observing the nature. It was still pretty dark in my eyes and I couldn't see much still.

Bhu'ja's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting down by (Y/n). I glanced at her a couple times seeing she was on the verge of falling asleep. I watched the outside, turning on the heat sensor from inside my helmet. There wasn't anything outside to where I could see. I felt something place on my arm. I looked to see (Y/n)'s head resting comfortably on my arm. She looked so peaceful while sleeping. I felt that weird feeling again. I'm not sure what to really call it, or if I even like this feeling. I focused my attention outside again. It makes me feel like I always wanna keep this Ooman safe. And that's what I WILL do.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV

(Y/n) felt her eyes open only to still be greeted by the darkness she once saw before. She was pretty sure at this point that the nights were a bit longer. Bhu'ja felt (Y/n)'s head lift off his muscular arm as he looked over at her. (Y/n)'s eyes got a bit more adjusted to the surroundings seeing that it wasn't as dark as before but still dark enough. She got up and stretched while Bhu'ja sat and watched her.

"Okay, Bhu'ja, we should get going while we still can." (Y/n) stated as she eyed over at Bhu'ja. He only stared and didn't say anything. He still didn't think that going out now is a good idea and it still could be risky.

A sigh escaped from his mouth and out of the metal helmet. "It's still too risky..." The translator went off once again. (Y/n) thought she must've heard that wrong or at least hoped she did. She asked again what he said and he repeated without hesitation.

"You can't be serious, right? I at least have to warn them about the outbreak of those..those... Whatever they are! With that explosion, I don't think ANYONE would've survived that! Especially with those serpent things with it." (Y/n)'s voice quivered, a bit of fear and frustration could be heard through her words.

Bhu'ja noticed (Y/n)'s odd behavior. He has seen humans act like this before, but she must be really wanting to go to the other base, but someone HAD to of contacted the the others to let them know... But then again, maybe not... She kinda does have a point.

Bhu'ja's POV

It doesn't look like this Ooman girl understands. She has no idea what is on this planet. She could easily get killed without question. "You don't know what is on this planet. Just wait a little longer."

The facial expression of hers was saying she doesn't care what happens. (Y/n) went for her bag and looked as is she was going to try and jump down on he nearest edge. Oomans can be really stubborn thats for sure. I went over and grabbed her arm firmly. She tried getting loose but with her Ooman strength she couldn't get out of my grip. She shouted to let go many times until I cupped my hand over her mouth.