Chapter 3

Previously ~

The creature's growl became slightly louder. He then looked down at your feet. You blinked at him with confusion at first, and then looked down to see a huge gash on your leg, blood running down your boot.

The creature kneeled down, examining the wound. He slightly touched it, but intense pain was felt as soon as he made contact with the bloody gash. You fell back, landing on your bottom. The wound now stung. You looked at the creature as he held out his hand, offering to help you up. You grasped his hand, him pulling you up, but you stumbled and fell into his strong, bulky chest.

You quickly backed up away from him, looking down embarrassed. The alien let out a sigh, and picked you up bridal style once again. You tensed. "Wh-what are you doing?!" You asked a bit shocked.

He didn't give you any sort of response as he ran again. The wind was blowing in your (H/l) (H/c) hair. There wasn't very much sunlight now, only a dark sky. This anonymous creature seemed interesting to you, but then again, you were very cautious since he seemed like he was going to hurt you when you first encountered it. But you decided to let him carry you without hesitation. Your leg already hurt and walking might make it get worse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The night sky has made everything to your eyes dark as that creature kept sprinting. You held onto him as he bounded over logs, and jumped over mossy stones. The creatures jumping seemed high, but agile as he landed. He jumped one last time as he landed on a high point on some tall stone. Trees surrounded it making it sort of look like some dome. Moss covered some parts of the inside. The light from the sky peeped through some of the leaves making the light hit some areas of the stone. The creature walked to a moss covered platform and set you down gently on the long, green moss. You got comfortable as you looked up at the alien. Some of the moonlight peekings from the leaves hit his helmet, making it shine. He made soft growling noises as he knelt down beside you and looked at your leg. He lightly touched it with his big hands. You store at the creature as it got up and jumped out of the dome. You waited for his return as you laid back and tried to relax. The familiar sense of tiredness was all you could think of. Sleep filled your eyes as you closed them every few times. You weren't sure if sleep was the best thing right now, especially with what happened back at the base. It was a lot for your mind to process, but with how tired and worn out you were, you couldn't even think of an explanation on what those creatures were, and what that huge explosion was.

~Your POV

That creature... what was it? Why is he doing this? I could feel myself shiver as the chilly wind made contact with my skin. I guess I was half asleep. My arm felt something next to me, making me open my eyes, seeing the masculine alien beside me again. My head was resting on his muscular arm. I quickly shot up and rubbed my eyes with him jolting his head back towards me. I looked around to see it must be dawn outside. Orange light peeked through the green leaves onto the stone. I looked at my leg to see some sort of tan cloth wrapped around my ankle tightly. I tried to get up but stumbled down back onto the soft moss bed. The creature laid his hand on my leg as if he wanted me to stay put. I store at him with a gaze intense, but fear filled. I noticed he wasn't wearing the armor on his chest no more with his well built abs and chest exposed. They looked very muscular. I felt my face get hot by the sight of this creature and looked away. He certainly was an interesting, but had an attracting figure indeed.

He made a confused growl as he kept staring at me. Again, I examined my leg once more, the tan cloth had a blood stain on where the gash was. I wonder how I got that to begin with. I don't remember hitting my leg on anything, or having those serpents strike at me. I heard a popping like noise as I looked at the alien as it took something out of its mask and grabbed it with both of his hands, taking it off. The creature had a light greenish yellowish head and piercing yellow eyes with sharp looking teeth. Its head had tiny black spikes, and long black dreadlocks with bronze and silver attachments on some sort. They went down to his neck as he set his mask beside him and then looked back at me making soft growling noises. "What a majestic creature..." I thought. The sunlight hit his face. Something draws me to this unknown creature... But it still could be dangerous, I better not get on his bad side.

I looked around once more. "Is this where you live?" I asked. The creature looked at me and made another growling noise. I mentally facepalmed. Did he even understand me? My brown bag was sitting beside me as I picked it up, unzipping it. I looked over at the creature a couple times as it looked like it was watching me suspiciously. I looked inside the bag seeing everything was in its place undisturbed . My (e/c) orbs focused back at the creature while my lips slowly formed a grin. "Well, I must be going now. I have to try and find survivors and see if I can get help. Thanks for everything you've done." As I began to get back on my feet, the creature grabbed my arm tight but firm. I rose my eyebrow as I store at his arm. "W-what are you doing..?" I looked up at the tall being as he shook his head. I started to get impatient with him. "I realize you're concerned, but I can't just leave them to die... I have to find my recruit members. Please let me go!" I tried to pull his arm away, but he was too strong. My human strength didn't even do much. It was like trying to push a huge bolder ten times the size of you.

I sighed in frustration. "Why won't you let me go?" I asked a bit irritated, but he only growled lowly to my response. "I wish I could understand you... Fine, I won't go in this condition," I said looking at my leg. "But when it heals enough, I need to get help."

It looked away from me as if he didn't like that idea, but had no choice. I got out of his grasp and walked back over to the moss bed and plopped my bag down. "Great... Now I am stuck here..." I thought to myself. "I hope my leg heals soon... I hope everyone back at the base is alright... I wonder where those serpents even came from. They couldn't have been hiding in the base, but who am I to say? I was only attending there for a few hours anyways." I looked back over at the creature as he was still looking over at my direction. "I wonder if there is more of them...I wonder if the captain even knew about these creatures."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry dudes. Ive been busy n stuff so heres this part. Sorry if it seems a little crappy, I was trying to come up with some good ideas that . I wont be gone as long next time I update.

Edit: Hey dudes, Sorry for inactivityyyy Im gonna be adding some stuff to the chapters so i can fix it to make the sentences sound more interesting I guess lol. I kinda read over some and they dont make much sense