The Youth, The Beginning

Anna Mary, a young child with long dark brown hair, length below her shoulders. Her skin slightly pale, her cheeks a soft pink.

Her green eyes, with yellowish brown and soft rust colored flecks, searched the playground for a good spot to draw.

She loved to draw, it was fun to her. Drawing a kitty cat or a puppy dog made her occupied, but her real passion was the human body and face. The girls and boys in her class would look on in awe watching her draw.

She was a prodigy in art, being 6 years old. She was creative, could write stories of fantasy, seemingly almost no flaws in grammar and writing technique.

Wearing her soft pink shirt and some blue jean overalls, she sat under a large tree, it's bark and inner woods were dark brown and its branches tapered out sharply like claws and swirly like tentacles.

She had taken a liking to anything creepy at the time. She had sort of a sympathy for the feared and neglected I guess you could say.

Holding the pencil firmly in her left hand, resting the pencil on her ring finger instead of the middle, holding her thumb back. (This leads to sloppy handwriting, but fantastic drawing.)
She drew something she made up based on the tree she was under. She called it, "The tree man"

She drew a unproportionally tall man wearing dark clothes and had branches forming out of his back.

THEFORSAKENCHILD