A proper introduction

Writing down answers to my work, she looked over and said, "Wow, it must be odd for other people hearing our conversations since they are in a mix of German and English." "Haha, I kinda forgot that no one here speaks German, well besides you of course!" He laughed.
Their writing teacher was enthusiastic, she was my favorite.
"Now class! We have a new student!" She said.
"Why don't you come up to the front and introduce yourself."

He nodded saying, "Yes, ma'am."
He got up and presented himself nicely.
"Hello, my name is Kevin Haas, it is very nice to be here."
"Oh, tell me how it's like in Florida, Kevin!" The teacher excitedly said.
"It's uh.. very warm to say the least, I come from the Destin area where the sand is white and soft between your toes, least polluted area. The smell of the water doesn't burn your eyes either, just a perfect area."
"Well, what are your talents?"
"I can speak multiple languages, my strongest is German and I can sing."
"Oh speak some German for us I bet the class would love that!" "Haha ich hätte nie gedacht, ein Lehrer würde in der deutschen Sprache interessiert."
"Ooh! That takes a lot of studying!"
"Um ehrlich zu sein , ist es nicht so schwer zu lernen ."
"Ok I have no idea what you are saying, but it is very impressive!"
"Thanks!" He said walking to his seat.
"Hehe! I'm not the only interesting person." Abna said to him.
" Oh , halt die Klappe , du!" He laughed playfully.

NOWTHATWEHAVECRACKEDYOURWALLS,WHATAREWETODONEXT?