Looking over he smiled, walking inside and sat against a bright column,"I'm going to go to my locker."
"Okay, I'll be here."
She walked happily down the long hallway of off white lockers, trailing her hand across them. She made it to her's, her smile faded as she looked into the words written across her locker. She sighed and took her sleeve and tried to wipe it off, but it just smudged, leaving a black mark on her locker. She felt nothing. Just blank. Her life was a broken record repeating the same events over and over.

She put her lunch in her locker and locked it. Trusting the thin metal holding the locker closed.

Her eyes heavy thinking about... her old friends... they would've stuck up for her, but now that she doesn't have them anymore, she feels nothing but heartache.

She walked back out to the hallway free from the agonizing dimwits. She put on the charade of glee once again.
"Hey."
"Well I was about to come looking for ya'." He joked.
She laughed a fake laugh. She was a great actress. She was good at acting happy when she wasn't.
"Sorry I took so long."
"Nah, don't worry about it."

"So, who's your cousin? I might know him." She said trying to spark a conversation.
"Ah, him, ha, he's a nutjob!" He joked. "Spotting pretty girls from up to 1000 miles away. It scares me almost."
"Haha, I know some people like that."
"My aunt on my dad's side married a Murray and then suddenly a couple months later Zeke Murray happened." He said. "Wow, wonder how THAT happened." She joked.
"Well, I'll explain." He laughed.
"No thanks!" She replied.

"Yeah, I've met him once or twice when we first moved in about... 8 years ago. I was six or seven at the time."

"Haha, you met my cousin when you were seven?"

"Yeah."