Your Chance Has Arrived

This chapter will be short

Enjoy

The Next Day

Miracle Pov

" I decided to spend the night, of course I slept in Aeja bed that's my beat friend, we know each other better then anybody, that's my main and only main, she got my back and I got hers, Ion' think I need anybody else' "

Aeja Pov

" Last night we just stayed up watching scary movies on Netflix from my laptop, we didn't wanna' watch from my desk top because it's not always comfortable, being in my king size soft bed is "

-

" I think we both need a man " Miracle.

" And I think we good by ourselves, we can marry each other and cheat as much as we please " Aeja said.

Miracle giggled

" Hell naw' we ain't doin' that plus you need to get over what happen with you and Jarrad " Miracle said.

" I was the side bitch the whole time, here I am thinking I'm da' one and we gon' be together forever, thank God I didn't let him hit " Aeja said.

" Yeah thank the lord for that but Aeja seriously just because that one guy hurt you doesn't mean another one will, you gotta' give men a chance " Miracle said.

" Bruh' really, you scared to ask and talk to a guy and you tryna' tell me I should give men a chance, how bout gain some confidence first " Aeja
said.

Miracle widened her eyes at her

Aeja's face softened

" Look Miracle I'm sorry, you just affended me " Aeja said.

" It's cool " Miracle said getting out the bed putting her shoes on.

She slept in her dress

" Miracle don't leave I'm sorry " Aeja said.

" It's cool " Miracle said putting her necklace on and grabbing her purse and grabbed her cellphone and charger putting it inside her purse.

Miracle made her way towards the door and walked out bumping into AJ
" Shit my bad, I was on my way to tell lil' sis' goodbye before I go where you goin' " AJ said.

" Don't worry bout' it " Miracle said walking past him.

AJ grabbed her arm and stopped her

" What now AJ " Miracle asked?

" Why you don't like me, we could've been great together " AJ said.

" First of all let me go and second you a player and third I'm not that attracted to you and fourth you my best friend brother and I'm not finna' go there, AJ you should be over me by now, I'm just not interested " Miracle said but she was being nice about it.

" You serious, well damn you don't gotta be a bitch about it " AJ said letting her arm go and walked towards Aeja door finna open it.

The door flew open and Aeja came running out running towards Miracle grabbing both her arms close to her shoulders

" Girl what the hell is wrong wit' you " Miracle asked snatching the same exact words from AJ mouth?

" The director of the Atlanta cheerleaders just emailed me, we got in, she invited us to the auditions, me and Your Chance Has Arrived " Aeja said excited.

" Yes " Miracle cheered embracing her in a hug jumping up and down in a circle.

Miracle wasn't even mad anymore

" Yay' yay' yay' " AJ cheered hopping their way like a bunny with his arms up forming half a box and his hands balled up in a fist.

" Go away " Miracle and Aeja said at the same time.

" Fuck you'll then good luck though " AJ said walking away back towards the stair case.

-

" Mom dad we made it to auditions " Aeja said all excited rushing in the kitchen with Miracle behind her.

" That's wonderful " Akaree said embracing them both in a hug.

" Good job " Anthony said.

Anthony doesn't show that much emotion

Everyone got interrupted from their little celebration and heard knocks on the door and the doorbell ringing

" I'll get it " AJ said walking towards
it .

Miracle's parents came walking in with sausage in a bowl

" Mom dad we made it to the auditions " Miracle said.

" Oh' my god yay' " Savannah nearly yelled rushing towards them almost dropping the bowl of sausage

" Oh' hell no not the sausage " Damien said catching the sausage bowl.

AJ sighed in relief

" Your a life savor " AJ said.

Miracle, Aeja and Savannah embraced in a hug

Akaree joined

All the men just stood their watching their little moment

They all cheered in joy

It was short for a reason next chapter you'll gonna longer