Africa

Just for a heads up there's only 2 chapters left then book 2 will start

Enjoy

Miracle Pov

" After practice I headed to my parents house to let them know I'll be going back to my condo tonight instead at the end of summer "

-

" Awww' you're leaving me " Savannah playfully mulped helping Miracle pack up everything she brought from her condo at the beginning of summer.

" No I'm not, I'll come back and visit " Miracle said.

" Come back and visit, you not stayin' here for the summer anymore, did we do somethin' " Damien said coming in the room.

" No, I just want to be at my place more then I want to be here " Miracle said.

They both looked hurt

" Ok that came out wrong, what I'm really trying to say is that I just want to spend as much time with Brice as I can since, we have to keep our relationship a secret but we be busy so we're compromising " Miracle said.
" Honey, that's all you had to say, we already knew that " Savannah said.

Miracle was taken back

" You did, how " Miracle said.

" I can see it in your eyes, you love  this nigga' don't you " Damien said.

" I'm in love with him " Miracle said.

" Awwww' this is so cute, you went from your first date, to first kiss, now you're at the first and maybe only man you fallen in love with " Savannah said.

" You forgot that they been fuckin' " Damien said.

Miracle gasped

" How'd you know that " Miracle asked?

" Your body language says it all " Damien said.

" Well uh' what do you want me to
say " Miracle asked?

" Nothin' you grown, just don't end up knocked up outta' wet lock " Damien said walking out the room.

" What's wrong with dad, he seems a little depressed " Miracle said.

" He's been struggling letting you go that's all, don't worry bout' it, just focus on what's important baby " Savannah said zipping up a Adidas duffle bag.

-

Savannah helped carry her daughters bags downstairs and the doorbell went off

" Dad can you get that, our hands are full " Miracle said.

" So are mines " Damien said going back in the kitchen to finish cooking dinner for the night.

Miracle just rolled her eyes and dropped the bags she had against the wall and walked towards the door

Miracle opened it gasping at Brice standing there smiling looking all sexy