Date Cut Short

Enjoy

" Ok let's go " Miracle said walking away and Brice followed biting his lip staring at that ass.

-

Miracle Outfit

Miracle Pov

" Brice carried me on his back while we walked around in the somewhat empty park, the started were out and the moon was full, this is the best hang out date we ever had "

" I'm loving him so much right now nor in that way, the other way like I love everything he's doing for me which he considers little but to me it's a big deal "

" I can't believe still after all this he still hasn't made a move or asked if I was ready or if he could have some of my cookie "

" He just cares about getting to know me for who I really am, not what's in between my legs "

" This man right here really makes me feel some type of way "

" I love it "

-

" Why you hate the rain " Brice asked carrying his Miracle on his back?

" Because it's all wet and nasty and it reminds me of all the bad things I ever been through, it makes me depressed and moody " Miracle said.

" Why you hate wet floors and wet door knows " Brice asked?

" Because the feeling it makes me itchy and I hate feeling itchy " Miracle said.

" Is that often " Brice asked?

" Hell no I'm a clean bitch not a nasty bitch " Miracle said.

" Why you so quiet out in public " Brice asked?

" Ion' know I just don't wanna' be in any drama or witness it " Miracle
said.

" Oh' I see where you comin' from " Brice said.

" Put me down " Miracle said.

Brice put her down and she giggled but her giggles faded when she lloked to the right and saw a woman on the ground, it looked like she was barley moving

Some tall heavy set man was kicking her in the ribs

Miracle took off running towards him even though she was scared herself but she wasn't scared to save a life

Brice took off after her

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING STOP " Miracle yelled pushing him away from her with all the strength she had and he actually stumbled back.

The woman sat up and Miracle helped her off the ground

She cried hard in her arms

Brice kicked human godzilla in both the knees plus dick and he fell down