No Memory

Enjoy

Tella Pov

" I woke up with a banging headache on the couch and a male's naked body on top of me "

" What the fuck happen last night, Ion' remember shit but I know what I'm about to do "

" I pushed his vanilla muscular ass off me and he fell on the carpet waking up automatically "

" Damn man, you didn't have to do that " He said standing up.

" I ain't gon lie, homebody was packing, I'm just now noticin' I'm naked, damn, one night stand alert "

" Who the fuck are you " Tella asked  covering her self with the throw blanket that was under her?

" Shidd' Ion even know yo' name but damn, you sure know how to suck dick, you let me hit and everythang " He said.

" Where's my sister " Tella asked?

" In the bedroom with my brother, damn she's a screamer but you ain't " He said.

" Ok go wake up yo' brother and scidaddle' out my fuckin' house " Tella said.

" Fuck you then and to think I was gonna' ask foh' yo' numba' " He said putting his clothes back on and walked away towards the stair case.

Tella threw herself back on the couch

" I have No Memory, every time me and sis' get drunk it's like everything that happened last night disappeared cause' Ion' remember shit, but why my body so sore and my lip busted "

" FML' "

-

" BRICREEEEEEEEEEEY' " Miracle screamed with her head thrown back while riding his shaft while he lied there with curled toes and a somewhat arched back.

Brice loved the view of the tig' ol' bitties' havin' a bounce party in his face

That's a party he was never crash but enjoy instead

They never stopped goin' at it and it's around 8 o clock in the morning but Brice don't gotta be at the stadium for practice along with Jason until 10

" SHIT DAMN GIRL " Brice groaned smacking her ass only bringing more moans to Miracle lips as they escaped.
Turns out he can handle all that ass and well

" FUCK " Miracle screamed hopping off and hopped back on with her back facing him.

Miracle kept' that arch' in her back while she gripped his ankles for support and began to twerk on his dick

" God damn " Brice groaned just watching in pleasure with his hands cuffed behind his head.

" You like that Briceeeeey' " Miracle nearly screamed enjoying the feeling of his goddess dick inside her.