Shari Love Life Past

Anyways here's da cover for book 2

Enjoy

Miracle Outfit

Miracle Pov

" After Brice left this mornin' for practice, I cleaned up his apartment, it wasn't really messy I just felt like cleaning then I had to drive back to my parents house to shower and change clothes before I head back out and spend time with Shari and Aeja "

-

" I walked down the stairs and my mom stood at the bottom of the stair case smiling hard as hell at me "

" What I do " Miracle asked?

" My baby lost her virginity " Savannah said.

" Mom ssssh' dad's gonna' hear you " Miracle said.

" Ok for one yo' dad ain't even here and two you grown ain't yah' " Savannah said.

" Yes " Miracle said.

" Then why you so worried about your dad, now come talk to mommy, I wanna' know everything except for the sexing part  " Savannah said stepping to the side letting her daughter walk down the rest of the steps.

-

" Uh' well long story short it just happened, we was out partying at this club then all if the sudden Bella and Tella just pop up looking at all of us glaring, they pushed Shari down, I guess cause' they was in her way but at the end if the day it wasn't necessary, Shari was pissed so she got up swingin', while she was beating them up we all made a run for it and Shari was with us, the night was ruined at the club yeah but Brice wanted to spend the rest of it at his place so I figured aye why not, when we got there we were just taking our time heading towards his bedroom kissing the most passionate we ever kissed, we ended up getting it in all night long till 8 o clock in the morning and we gave each other oral " Miracle said.

" Damn last night was crazy huh' " Savannah said embracing her daughter in a hug.

" Yeah but I enjoyed it " Miracle said.