Pushin' It

Enjoy

3 weeks later

Miracle Pov

" Me and Brice been good, he's not my fuck buddy but you can say we're friends with benefits, it feels good to go out on dates and make it look all friendly but outside of all that we always chilling at his place, my parents place too, yeah they met, Brice wasn't even scared and that's what my dad loved about him, my mom as well so they get along well with him, he hasn't been to me and Aeja condo yet and we going some time this week after our date at the carnival "

" I think the reason why poparazzi hadn't exposed is because we not really famous and I'm cool wit' it "

" Bella and Tella been lurking' and it's only a matter of time before they make a scene with bullshit "

Aeja Pov

" Me and Jason well I'm not gonna' say we're in love but we're taking our precious time to get to that place, we used to go out and party every night but realize we got jobs and need our rest so we spend time going out with just us two, we been to the zoo, the aquarium, a pool, the beach, on a boat ride, the park, the library to donate to kids, to the grocery store, we're in a relationship but I hate that nobody can't know about it, I think I'm starting to fall for Jason, he already took the stubborness out of me and good God the sex is great, my man definitely knows the difference between fucking and making love "

" Bella and Tella don't know it but I already know they lurking', I put tracking devices on their cars and I know where the bitches stay, I wish I can pay them a visit but I'll loose my job if I lay one finger on them, they'll snitch to Taylour and someone has to go but if anything it should be them, don't you'll agree? "

" They lurking and we can't do nothing about it but I'm not gonna' keep putting up wit' they jealous old asses, they just mad some newbies finna' take over, oh' damn well"

-

Taylour Outfit

Miracle Pov

" It's Thursday and it's finna' be 9:55pm so we out practice in 5 minutes and until next week, Taylour making what she likes to call a aware speech "

" June is entering and August is coming ladies, once this season starts it's not gonna end until July so you'll need to stay focused, Bella, Tella you'll been doing a great job with choreography and being the head captains but I've been narrowing down who I want to start preparing for that position, Miracle Aeja congratulations you'll the next head captains in training " Taylour said.

Everybody cheered

All the cheerleaders loved Miracle and Aeja cause not only they nice but they bout they business but they also know how to have fun and keep it professional

Bella and Tella were just boiling

They ain't tryna go no where

" Aight' everybody go home enjoy the rest of your week and soak so in them bath tubs, Miracle, Aeja, Bella Tella stay we need to discuss business " Taylour said.

Miracle and Aeja were shocked still

" Come mere' bitch " Aeja said pulling Miracle into a hug and the nearly cried tears of joy in each other arms.

-

" You can't be fucking serious " Bella nearly yelled almost in Taylour face.

" You best back the fuck up before I lay you down and keep you down, look you'll it's not personal, thank you for all the work you done but it's time we bring in better and spicy vibe' and these two munchkins' are perfect for the job " Taylour said pulling Miracle and Aeja on her sides and hugged them at the same time.

Miracle and Aeja just giggled enjoying the moment

" We can't stay till were 40 at least " Tella said but mostly asked?

" You already know the answer to that, look I'm not finna- keep arguing and answering to you'll like you'll run me, don't forget it's the other way around now if you'll wanna' have a good season and go out with a bang then be here Monday and start training these girls so by the time tryout come they'll be ready " Taylour said.

Since Miracle and Aeja are in head captain training for now on they'll be a practice day added

" This is bullshit " Bella said.

" For now on all 4 of you will be in charge, Miracle, Aeja you'll will be helping out with all choreography plus costumes but keeping the team in order just leave that to Bella and Tella for now " Taylour said.

" We all good with that " Aeja said speaking for the both of them.

Bella and Tella stormed out

Taylour, Aeja and Miracle just watched

" So dramatic, I swear you'll don't know the half of it but anyways you'll don't let me down with my decision " Taylour said.

" We won't " Miracle said.

" What she said " Aeja said.

-

Miracle was the last to walk out the building and jumped out her skin seeing Brice standing there with lily's in his hand

" Jesus Brice don't do that " Miracle said embracing him in a hug and they shared a passionate kiss.

Brice pulled away

" I got somewhere to take you " Brice said.

" Oh' hell no nigga', look at what I'm wearing " Miracle said pointing to her navy blue crop top and black leggings plus white cheer shoes.

" We can stop by your parents house on the way " Brice said.

" Ok let's go " Miracle said walking away and Brice followed biting his lips staring at that ass.

To Be Continued