Beauty of the Sunrise

A/N: aaahhh hey guys!! sorry for the absence, i've been recovering from problems and i'm still not yet good right now but i'll update
enjoy !! <33

---

     "_____, it's time for breakfast!" your mother called from the kitchen. "Just 10 more minutes, mom!" You replied.

     Ever since your parents arrive, you always woke up early. This was entirely new to you since you'd wake up mid-afternoon due to the stay-up events you do like watch cartoons/movies or reading comics.

     "Alright then! I guess we'll just have all the Natto to ourselves!" You quickly sprang up and went downstairs as you heard the 'challenge' your mother gave you. "It is mine!!" Then all of you had some sort of war between the favorite food of yours.

---

It was already 1 in the afternoon and suprisingly, you were doing something productive. Your parents were helping you look for a job. Your father was looking through the newspaper, your mom was on her phone asking friends and you on the computer, reasearching.

"Yes. Okay. Where is it? Oh! That's near our place. Alright, I'll go tell them." Your mother placed her phone down as she hung up. "Well, ____!" Surprised by your mother's loud voice, you jumped and somehow responded to her with a shaky yes.

"We have a job for you!" Your mother grinned. Though for your father, he let out a huge sigh of relief since he tends to get lazy searching. "R-Really?! Where is it? What's my job?" Excited as you were, you sputtered out all the thoughts you had. "It's near our home so you don't really have to worry" "What is it?".

"It's called VarieTsubaki,"
((VarieTsubaki = combination of the word Variety and one of the famous flowers in Japan 'Tsubaki'))

"Isn't that a flower shop," You remembered going to that place once to buy flowers for your grandma when she was in the hospital. The flowers were not that expensive nor was it cheap. You liked the place since the employees were so friendly and the variety of flowers were endless.

     "Yes it is actually. They're looking for someone to work at the counter,"
Your mother replied. 'Well maybe this is something for me. I am quick with math,'

     "So when do I go there?" You questioned your mother. "The job interview will be tomorrow at 4 in the afternoon. So you better prepare all the files and documents you'd be needing tomorrow,"

'Finally. A change in pace,' You thought to yourself as you thanked your mother and father for helping you.

'I can at least make use of all the time I have now,'

---
A/N: is it short?? i don't reallg know haha sorry :<< i'll try my best to make the next one longer