In Mother's care

Today is the day. The day where you are tested to see if you could pass as a proper employee. The day of the job interview.

Even though you were excited, your anxiety confronted you. If you were given a 100 percentage to show how you felt, 20% would show how excited you are andthe rest would show how much of a nervous wreck you actually are.

'You're just going to be working on the cashier! What's wrong with that? Ahahahaaaa.... I'm going to fail,'

W H A M !

A huge wave of pain broke you from your thoughts into reality. You could feel the pain expanding from the central part of your spine to the rest of your back. From this you quickly straigthened up and looked at your optimistic mother.

"W-what was that for?!" Of course you already knew the answer to that. Though you still had to question since you were somehow pissed off by this.

"F.Y.I. ____, your face just a while back looked as if you were a corpse! You're welcome that I brought you back to life!" Sure your mother was blunt sometimes but you knew she was like that because she loves you. Or that she's just blunt since birth.

"Well of course I look like a corspe, I'm already dead," you thought your mother didn't hear you mumbling this but to your dismay, she did. Well you've hit a nerve now.

"_____! Do you want this job or not ?!" "Y-y-yes I do, ma'am!"

For a second your father, who was reading the newspaper in the corner, was confused as to why you called your mother "ma'am".

You let out a huge sigh and rubbed the area where your mother had just hit you. "Mom, are you sure I can do this ?"

Your mother understood how you were feeling at this moment. Cause she had too. What she did was never new to you, yet it always gave you surprises. You can feel her breath near your ears. The loving warmth you've felt since you were a baby being craddled. You couldn't help but return the act.

"I know you can do it, you're MY child"

-----

A/N: Happy Mother's Day, guys!!
I ended up making this chapter dedicated to motherd cause why not yo

Also I do know that there are some of you guys having bad terms with your parents at the moment and stuff

But hey, trust me they love you
unlestheactionsareverysevereandwellishallprayforyourwellbeing

So everyone ! Take care today and happy mother's day ( *ω')