School

Merida's POV

I know Elsa and Punzie are hiding something. When I asked Els to make it snow so we can have a snowball fight, she said she wasn't in the mood. She is ALWAYS in the mood for a snowball fight.

I think Mrs.Ross told her something. I need to find out, Els and Punzie are my best friends. But Els always tells me everything. She doesn't tell me anything unless it's for my safety.

It has to do something with their powers.

The next day

Hiccup's POV

The girls told me to bully them. To keep their cover, but I just can't, their my team, my friends.

Only for cover, I won't hit hard though.

I'm here in my first class with the boys. They changed my schedule so I'll be with the girls.

I was drawing in my Math notebook, and I realized what I wrote.

I wrote Merida's name with a heart around it.

No I can't be falling for her, she's my teammate.

Two months later.

Lunch

Elsa's POV

Anna stood up and left to throw away her trash. She stopped and tied her shoe, but I see Jessica one of the sluts of this school behind my sister with a bucket of ice water.

I froze the water when the water was supposed to fall on my sis, Jessica put the bucket over her head to see what happened.

When she did that I unfroze the water, but made it remaining cold, it fell all over Jessica, my sis turned around and walked faster towards us.

" Els, no powers at school" Anna whispered at me.

The whole school was laughing at Jessica, her make up slidding off her face. She ran away shivering and crying.

I just chuckled. And I felt someone smack my arm.

" Hey, what was that for?" I whinned

" we aren't supposed to use our powers at all remember." Punzie whispered yelled at me

" hey in my defense, I prevented Anna's real identity from being exposed." I said a bit louder

" thanks sis" I heard Anna tell me

" no problem sis" I replied

Sorry for not updating I have a very busy life, and hw. But I will update tomorrow, or in a couple of hours since for me, tomorrow will be in a few minutes. But thank you all so much for reading this story. Love you all. So, don't forget to follow me, vote, and comment. And I'll see you in the next chapter. Bye bye

P.S sorry for the language