Back to school

Elsa's POV

Me and the girls are going back to school and I actually don't want to go. Mainly I don't want to go because the bullying will start right away. If only the boys knew our little secret. We might even be like popular. Which Merida and I don't really care about. Anna and Punzie would be thrilled to be popular. I mean I do care for my image, but I don't care as much. Merida doesn't even care. She's kinda like a older version of Steph. except Steph has powers, is immortal and is a princess. But both Steph and Merida love archery, they don't care what people say about them, well they'll obviously care if it's like really serious, and they both have good moves in combat. I mean there are other things, but I arrived at school.

Well me and the girls, I drive them to school, because Punzie and Anna haven't gotten they're drivers license. And Merida is just lazy. So sometimes I always take them everywhere. Unless I have something very important. Then Merida will drive them.

The Moon family, Ryan, Sky, Jake, Steph and Gio left to their world like a couple weeks ago. They still come and visit and we call or text each other when we have time.

Since they're royalty and we're spies.

I found out that Steph is the most powerful person. She's more powerful than Pitch. But she can't fight him alone. Since his nightmares will be attacking her. While she's trying to attack Pitch.

So we are all worried about her, because he might brainwash her or something and she'll turn evil. Which hopefully that never happens.

" ok so we're back at hell" Merida said

" hopefully the guys got sick" Anna said

" hopefully, but we'll get through this" Punzie said

" ok so let's go girls " I said as we walked in there was no sign of them

They usually hunt us down or something like that.

" where are they?" Anna asked

" do you think they got sick?" Punzie asked

" or they're dead which is always good right Els?" Merida said

Punzie gasp and hit her on the arm.

" ok we do hate them but let's not hope someone is dead " Punzie said

" Els?" Anna asked

" well I mean it wouldn't be bad if they-"

And I got smacked on the head by Anna, my little sister

" Els!" Anna and Punzie said sternly

" fine" I said rolling my eyes

" we'll see y'all later bye" Merida said as she pulled me away so we can got to class as Anna and Punzie went the other direction. Even if we all have the same classes, me and Merida go to class while Anna and Punzie go somewhere to talk.

" you want them dead?" Merida asked

" is it that bad to say so?" I asked

" definitely not around me" we said as we just laughed

I know it's bad but It would solve our problem.

Jack's POV

Ok so me and Hic are in our class math, the most boring subject. Like who would want to learn this. I mean yeah we do need it some days, but will we use everything that we learn in a daily day basis?

No, so can we just learn things we will need?

And then Meridith and Eliza came in, I was about to pull their hair but Hic pinched me.

" what the heck Hic? " I asked

" Jack just don't " he simply said

Well to be honest I was getting tired of bullying them, but it is really the only thing to do in my math class.

But I'm not going to become friends with them since it'll ruin my reputation.

Steph's POV

It's hard getting used to being a princess in the spirit world. But my father (still getting used to it) will have a Ball (a party, still getting used to it, Again) in Honor of our return.

I don't really know how it's going to work, since this is my first Ball. But I'm happy that Father invited the people from town to join as well. So it won't be only royals.

I'm finishing up my makeup and I'm looking ok. I'm not much for caring what people think of me, but I want to make a first good impression. Since, I'm one of the returning daughters of King Manny Moon aka my Father.

And yeah sorry for not updating mid year exams are next week for me. I have to pass or my parents will kill me. But I'm feeling less stressed than I was before. But yeah I'm going to do a short little update on my plans. So please please check that out. So yeah bye.