Shes so cute

Travis's POV
I went upstairs to get something for Katelyns head. I found some gauze and some ointment. When I got downstairs Katelyn was asleep. Her blood covered my pillow. I wish she wasn't bleeding so much, wait. IS SHE ALIVE WHAT OF SHE DIED?!?! I went over and checked her pulse. Shes fine. What a relief. I tried not to wake her while I applied the ointment and the gauze. Still sound asleep. I slowly tried to switch the pillows but she woke up.
" Travis..."
"Uh... Hey Katelyn sorry for-"
Before I could finish my sentence she pulled me into bed and we cuddled for awhile. Eventually I fell asleep next to her. Shes so beautiful. I wished she loved me like I loved her.
~le time skip to morning~
I woke up before Katelyn to a knock on my door. They didnt stop knocking, so I quickly answered it before Katelyn  woke up. It was unsurprisingly Dante.
" What do you want?"
" Have you seen Katelyn? Kawaii~chan and
Aphmau are freaking out ab-"
He stopped mid sentence and glanced over my shoulder. He looked at me and smirked a Dante smirk. I started to blush when I realized what he was thinking. I dint think he even noticed the blood. I mean I wouldn't of, heck the pillow looked like it was supposed to be a crimson red.
" Dante! No! Geez. She came over last night bleeding," he looked at the pillow and put the pieces together," I helped her inside and she fell asleep on my bed."
"Oh.. Well I'll tell aphmau. "