Lucinda pt.2

Travis POV
I felt weird going. I had an amazing girlfriend. I need to try not to be myself and not flirt with her. When I got there Lucinda was standing outside the restaurant. She looked gorgeous. Stop it Travis. She does though. Oh my Irene. Ok, she could look hot. It's not like I'm flirting with her, I'm complimenting her.
"Hey Lucinda, you look nice."
Good job Travis. You're doing good.
"Hey sexy. You're looking hot."
My Irene. She was flirting with me.
"Lucinda. I have a girlfriend now."
Nailed it.
"I know."
Oh no. What does she have planned. Maybe I could get Katelyn to come. So that Lucinda doesn't try anything.
"So where's that guy you were talking about?"
"He had to cancel. So it's just you and me."
I felt uncomfortable. She was gonna do something. We went inside the restaurant and I started to feel weird.
"Lucinda, I gotta use the bathroom brb."
"Ok"
I rushed to the bathrooms and washed my face. I was getting nervous. I didn't want to hurt Katelyn.
Lucinda POV
I slipped a love potion in Travis's water. Luckily it dissolved before Travis came back.
"I got you water, hope you don't mind."
He chugged the water down. My plan is working. Sorry Katelyn, Travis is mine.
"This water tastes weird"
After he said that he looked at me.
Travis POV
Everything went dark. I should've known this would happen. I'm sorry Katelyn.