Dinner pt.1

Katelyn's POV
I decided to wear something nice that Travis would like for dinner. I still cant believe what I've done, Ive hurt him so much.

I thought he would like the idea of me in shorts this short

I thought he would like the idea of me in shorts this short. But, I had to keep in mind the factor that I'm pregnant. I put it on and thought I still looked ok. Travis is such a pervert, but I love him for it. Yes he flirts with other girls, but it isn't like he likes them. He does it all the time and I guess it just gives me a reason to punch him. which could be a bad thing, but I don't care. When I went into the living room and saw Travis, and he looked amazing. He wore a striped hoodie, some jeans, and some cute boots.

 He wore a striped hoodie, some jeans, and some cute boots

Irene he looked good. He probably had so many questions, and I was ready for them all.
Travis POV
I decided to bring her to Olive Garden, nothing to fancy but fancy enough. She looked gorgeous in her outfit and sexy. I have so many questions for her, like is it a boy or girl. Wait, no she already told me. What about a name? I mean she needs a name!!! Also wouldn't we have to move again? This apartment only has one room, and we live on the top floor, pregnant women and stairs don't really work. I mean, we probably have enough to move again. Pickles was rubbing up against me, I pet behind his soft ears and he purred loudly. Katelyn was done with her makeup and looked even more beautiful than before.
"Wow Katelyn, I almost forgot how beautiful you looked."
She smiled, but her eyes looked upset. I went over and brought her waist closer to my body, I kissed her forehead. She put her arm around my waist and we walked out the door.
"Are you ok?"
"Yea, why?"
"You've been awfully quiet the entire time."
"Well the nights just beginning, and I thought I should do the real talking at dinner."
I couldn't help but giggle at the silly voice she was speaking in. I love her and always will