Chapter 3: The Dreamscape - Part 2

I couldn't believe my eyes. There stood Ryan, in the same clothes he died in. He was looking at a screen. What was on the screen, you may ask?

My dreams. Every dream since he died. I was in the Station of Awakening for sure. It was as if he brought me here. But something was... off. I could feel my surroundings. You can't feel anything in a dream. This was different.

"Abigail?" Ryan called. "Ryan...?" I replied. He sent me a warming smile that filled my heart with joy. He walked up to me and wrapped me up into a big hug. "Ha..." I said. "I don't want to let go..." After he released me, he said, "Just because I let go, doesn't mean I wanted to."

"I knew you wanted to see me again," he said. I noticed that he was wearing a red heart locket around his neck. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a another one. He handed the matching locket to me. "This will be our symbol of love," he said.

Everything started to fade to white as Ryan gave me one last passionate smile.

End of Dream

Abigail's POV

I woke up with the sun shining through the window. I felt something in my paw as I sat up. I looked down and noticed the red heart locket Ryan had given me in the dream. "I'll wear it always. I promise."