Chapter 6: Station of Nightmares

Ryan's POV

Ryan was watching Abigail's dreams as they put a smile on his face. Until something happened.

The dreams started... glitching. Eventually, the screens turned blood red. The dreams changed. They displayed horrible things Ryan thought, and wished, he would never see.

Murder. Death. Abigail.

Ryan saw Abigail committing all those horrible things. His smile started to fade to a horrified frown.

"Heehee~" Ryan heard a child-like voice giggle. "This is my world now~" The voice said. suddenly, a girl wearing a black cloak appeared in front of Ryan. You jumped back in surprise. "Aww, did I scare you?" The girl said in a deviously playful voice. Ryan tilted his head in confusion. "You're wondering, 'What's going on with these dreams?' right? Well, I've taken control of her. I've driven her completely insane."

"Wh-what?" Ryan stuttered. "H-how could you?"

"This is my world now... The Station of Nightmares. And no one is going to stop me." Then Ryan saw a flash of bright light.

Ryan woke up in his bedroom. He was utterly shocked.

Ryan was alive again. This was a good and bad thing. He could finally see Abigail again. But he had no way to stop that demon girl. Laying next to him was a certain Zangoose that he had dying to see again. But something was different about her. Ryan remembered what the girl said. Abigail had lost all her sanity. Abigail turned to him with a demonic grin. The next thing he knew, he was knocked out.