Chapter 8: Siblings

From now on, my stories will only be third person POV.

The girl had come back to play. "Miss me?" She said in a demonic tone. "Go on, admit it. You missed me."

Ryan hissed menacingly to signal the girl to go away. "Go away, you demon child," he said. "You don't remember me, do you?" She said in a depressed tone, instead of her demonic voice. It was as if she was full of... sorrow. "Let me refresh your memory." The girl lifted her head to show a familiar face. Her red eyes were filled with tears, one escaping and trickling down her cheek.

Ryan's memories started to flood back to him. "Sarah?" He said. "That's right," Sarah said, lowering her head. She drew a knife out of her pocket and directed it to Abigail's. "But it's too late." Abigail's eyes began to glow yellow.

"Finish him."

Abigail raised her knife with a psychopathic smile. Ryan braced himself for the pain to come.

But nothing happened.

He heard a loud CLANK! He opened his eyes. Abigail had thrown the knife away. The knife started to fade away into shards of light. She suddenly wrapped Ryan in a hug and started crying. He returned the hug, still wearing his everyday smile.

"NO!!" Sarah shouted. "How dare you rub your love in my face!?" Sarah dashed toward the couple with knife in hand.

SLASH!

Yet nothing happened. No one was hurt.

Ryan grabbed Sarah's arm, preventing her from landing a solid hit.

"WHAT?!" Sarah screeched in disbelief. "Fine. Let's see if you can survive THIS!" She lifted her arm and a figure appeared beside her.

Shadow Lugia. Ryan's murderer. The duo stared at the corrupt Pokemon with terror in their eyes.

R did something that shocked everyone. He grew a furious expression. Something he rarely did. Even Sarah was surprised. A sharp, clean dagger with a text on it appeared in Ryan's right hand. He lifted the blade to his face to read it.

"HERO"

Ryan looked back at Shadow Lugia with rage. "I guess even a solemn pacifist has to fight once in a while," he stated. Shadow Lugia dived at Ryan with an open mouth, attempting to maul him. He easily dodged and swiped the knife at Shadow Lugia's chest, instantly knocking it out. His knife disappeared as he walked over to Sarah.

"S-stay back!" She stuttered. Her voice was filled with fear. Ryan kept walking. He could tell Sarah was scared. She had backed into a wall. Her knife was on the ground, but she was too scared to pick it up. She squeezed her eyes tight, expecting her sins to collect her debt.

But instead, she was greeted with something else.

CLIFFHANGER!! Anyway, there's going to be a certain reader out there who will become a new character in the story. I'm not telling who!

See ya later!