Chapter 7: Pleasant Torture (LEMON)

Oh look, It's a lemon chapter. Happy? If you don't like lemon, skip the lemon part.

Ryan's POV

I awoke in a dark room. The only light was a small ceiling lamp. I looked down to noticed that my hands and feet were tied up and I were lying on a mattress. I blushed furiously when I realized I was... naked. I heard footsteps coming toward me.

Abigail.

I knew it would be no use to struggle, so I just accepted what was coming.

Abigail climbed on top of me and said, "This is going to be fun." She then pressed her soft lips against mine. She forced her tongue into my mouth and drank all your saliva greedily. She then got off of me.

(LEMON ALERT)

Abigail crawled down to between my legs. She grabbed my member and began to stroke it slowly. I softly moaned in pleasure. After she was done, she licked the tip and put her mouth around it. I blushed like never before.

Abigail stared bobbing her head up and down. I said nothing. She went even faster until I came in her mouth. She licked it all up, including the cum on her lips.

(Lemon Over)

She lifted a knife off the ground next to her and slowly pierced it through my arm. I screamed in pain as blood gushed from the wound. I looked up to see Abigail's head twitching with a psychopathic smile on her face. She licked her lips in anticipation. I noticed a tear streaming down her face, making me confused.

Abigail place the blade of the knife to my neck. "Abigail, stop!" I begged. "You're scaring me! Please! I'm not ready to die again!"

Abigail's smile turned into a small frown. I could see a malevolent energy leaving her body. Tears started to pour from her eyes as she hugged me tightly. I looked back down and found myself somehow healed and fully clothed. How convenient. I hugged Abigail and told her that everything would be okay.

Until a certain child came to ruin the moment.

A/N: Thank you to skitty_the_skitty  for suggesting a name for the child. The child's name will be "Sarah".

See ya later!