Chapter 11: The Surprise

Ryan walked up the stairs back into his living room,where he found two females with worried expressions on their faces.

"What happened?!" Sarah shouted. "I thought you were going to take a shower!" Abigail added. They were so worried that Ryan couldn't bare to see their expressions. It was making it hard to keep a smile upon his warming face. "Well... See ya in a bit, for real this time," Ryan said as he walked up the stairs.

Abigail heard the bathroom door shut, followed by the water coming from the shower. She blushed as she thought about what she could do to her lover. "I'll... be right back." She said to Sarah.

Abigail walked up the stairs and quietly opened the door. Her face turned a bright red when she saw her naked lover. Abigail then walked in and hugged Ryan from behind, making him jolt up in surprise.

"Abigail!" Y/N shouted. "W-what are you doing here?!" "Taking a shower with my sexy mate... Is that supposed to be a bad thing?" Ryan's face flushed to a deep red, but he eventually turned to his furry lover and responded with, "No... Not at all."

The nude trainer crashed his lips into Abigail's as he entranced her in a deep, passionate kiss. The couple separated, a string of saliva connecting to each other. "I hope you like your surprise." Abigail said in a seductive tone. "I sure do..." Ryan replied with a smile.

After the shower, The two got dressed together and went downstairs. Sarah was asleep on the couch, so they just headed into the bedroom. "Hey, Abigail?" "Yes? What is it?"

"We sure had a crazy adventure, didn't we?" Y/N stated. "Yeah... I guess we did." Abigail replied.

"And even after all that pain and struggle, it still finished with a happy ending."

End of book 2