Chapter 10: Back to Work

Ryan pulled out his phone and flashed it on. Suddenly, a hallway familiar to him appeared in front of his emerald eyes. 'I've seen this place before...' Ryan thought. (If you don't know what's going on, read Chapter 4 in the previous book). At the end of the hall was a door with a sign that said 'DO NOT ENTER". He reached for the door knob and pulled it open to see where he was when he fought Sarah.

The Station of Awakening.

"No way," He thought. He walked through the door and noticed a girl next to Shadow Lugia. "What are you doing here?" Ryan said.

The girl flinched and looked in Ryan's direction. "O-oh, I'm sorry..." She stuttered. "I'll leave if you want." "No, no, it's okay," Ryan insisted. "But... why are you treating Shadow Lugia? Do you not know what he's done?!" "Yes, I do," The girl said.

"I saw the whole thing."

She got up and said, "My name is Walsh. What about you?" "Ryan," Ryan replied. 'Walsh...' He thought. 'What an odd name...'

"You see," Walsh began, "Shadow Lugia wasn't always bad. He used to protect people and creatures from harm. But one day, something snapped. He lost control of himself and went on a rampage. No one knows what happened next, and I intend to find out."

"Wow,"  replied in disbelief. "Shadow Lugia, is this true?" Shadow Lugia nodded and sighed.

A long silence passed over the three until Walsh finally spoke up. "Hey, Ryan," Walsh said. "You wouldn't mind if I stayed here for a bit until Shadow Lugia, would you?" "Not at all!" And with that, Ryan traveled back up the stairs and into his house.

Hey guys. Sorry I took so long to update. I've been really busy lately. But I finally got it done. Plus, I've got a little surprise coming soon for you guys. Let me know in the comments if you want to see the surprise.

See ya later!