Chapter 8

*Selene Pov*
"I can't believe you would do this to me after I gave you 4 years of my life!!!" I screamed. "And you thought I cared, your one of us now, your a demon, your mine, you can't escape us now, I've been looking everywhere for you Selene and I finally found you. And even better with your brother here, I think he's going to want to know the truth." Said Connor. "The truth?, Selene what is he talking about, what have you been hiding from me?" Asked Cameron. "Ummmm we are gonna goo now so........BYE." Said carter. "Okay the truth is your not really my blood related brother, I was adopted by mom and dad when I was only 3 months old and when I was 10 I found out I was a hybrid. I was scared, angry and confused. One day I was hungry for blood and you were the closest one to me so while you were sleeping I bit you and something about your blood made me not want to stop, it was like a drug. The next day I felt this presence that I wasn't the only hybrid and that's when I actually thought about what had happened the night before, I had turned you into a hybrid. Cameron I'm really sorry but I didn't want to tell you the truth because I was scared about what your reaction was going to be." I said in tears. "So you basically lied to me. You ruined my life!!! I hate you, I wish I never met you!. Don't come near me or any of my friends, go back to where you came from!!!!." Cameron screamed. "Cameron no please don't do this to me, you're all I have left, I have no one else." I begged. But Cameron just left without looking back. I turned around and looked at Connor with so much anger I thought I was going to explode. "You YOU caused this, I f**king hate you, you bastard you pushed away the only family I had left away from me, your going to pay for this." "Oh sweety your so funny, I did it for a good cause, now I have you all to myself, you're mine and only mine, you belong to me, you're going to be my wife, the queen of the demons, we will rule the underground, kill every other living creature so nobody can separate us." "You're f**king crazy, I will never be your wife, or queen, I will never marry you, I don't want to rule the underground with you, and I will NEVER EVER kill any living creature that is innocent of doing no harm to me or the ones I love." I said and with that he disappeared. Now I have to solve my problem with Cameron.

*Cameron Pov*
I can't believe she lied to me and she ruined my life, I'm a monster because of her. I f**king hate you Selene, I will never forgive you for this. "Cam bro you're gonna have to forgive her whether you like it or not, she is still your sister, and she saved your life and ours." Said Nash.

Yassss I'm back bitches
More to come
Should Cameron forgive Selene
Who should be Selene's mate
Nash
Carter
Matthew
Taylor
Hayes
Aaron
Shawn
Jack Johnson
Jack gilinsky

I might add like 4 friends for Selene so if you want to be one of those 4
Comment your
Name
Age
Human or hybrid(if hybrid: werewolf,mermaid,vampire,witch,demon,Angel,ghost, etc. just tell me which ones you want)
Hair color
Eye color
And also if a hybrid who do you want as a mate (doesn't have to be from magcon can be anybody you want)
Also sorry if it was short I just wanted to put something out since its been hella long.
Love, Meeeee