Don't blame me blame her

*selene Pov*

After my vision I knew I had to get there before you guess it Jamie nash girlfriend I knew she was sent by the person whom is after them.I teleported infront of the door and I only had 2 minutes before she got here so I used my mermaid power and turned invisible and went through the door to see what will happen when she gets here, and the stupid thing is that she's human and not supernatural so I can take her down easy if something happens to them.Once she got to the room she started talking to Nash and next thing you know she threw a gas bomb on the floor good thing that doesn't affect me at all.All the boys fell to the floor and thats when I knew I had to take action or of with their head she goes.well well well if it isn't the little human that we have here today.
oh but If it isn't the boys protector hahah what are you going to do punch me.

so I did the only thing I could punch,kick,slap, you name it she was laying on the floor bleeding.I had to heal the boys myself ugh, after I healed the boys I felt dizzy and the only thing I saw was taylor waking up and darkNess took over me.
*Taylor's P.O.V*

When I woke up I felt dizzy but it soon left.

I got up and saw that the other boys were waking up also but Selene was on the floor and so was nash girlfriend but she was all bloody but Selene wasn't and thats when I remember what happened that girl tryed to kidnapped us and selene saved us, damn that girl can fight.Bit anyways Selene was on the floor unconscious do I asked cameron to see what happened to her and he told me she used her powers to heal us and I guess she got tired and fell asleep.I guess she was right about us having girlfriends said nash.

So that was the chapter and omg Im almost at 1k reads yay