Mission: Protect Magcon

"Agent A16, Agent A16 come to the office, I repeat Agent A16 come to the office" Said the P.A. "Ughhhh" I groaned.I woke up to that stupid P.A.(she lives in the agency).I got up and went to the bathroom,I showered, shaved, brushed my teeth, brushed my hair into a high ponytail.I got out and put on my outfit of the day (picture on the first chapter but in brown) I got downstairs and went straight to the office."good morning Selene I got a mission for you to do for me" Said Agent Nick,"good morning to you too and what's the mission and for how long will I be gone" I asked/said."your mission is to protect a group of people called magcon, they are a group of 11 boys and 1 girl that are Internet famous and I guess a random person threatened to kill all of them but mostly Nash Grier and Cameron Dallas since they are the most famous ones, you will be going to every event they have and you will be able to come back until we or you capture him/her got that and are there questions" asked/Said Nick,"yea I got it and question" I asked/said "shoot" said Nick "In what am I going to get there and drive around with" I asked,"well they will be going to Dallas, Texas so you will be flying in two days, and a man or woman will be waiting for you to see if you landed and you will be driving a motorcycle, is that all" said/asked Nick,"yea that's all I just need their files and I'll be going" I said."ok here" he handed me the files with that I left.A few minutes later I was looking through the files and I must say (carter's voice) well damn they hot asf.But anyways gotta start packing for Dallas.I packed my guns, knives, and some other stuff cause I was told that they shipped some things so I didn't have to take many things, I packed clothes of course and toiletries. After I was done I changed into pjs and drifted of to sleep.

*skip 2 days cause I can*

So today I'm going to Dallas.I was getting ready to go to the airport, I got downstairs said bye to everyone and I was of to the airport.

*landing in dallas*

I finally got to Dallas and my mission just started.I got of the plane and went to the luggage claiming area, when I was done I heard boys screaming and a girl telling them to shut up, I turned around and there stood the people that I have to protect from danger. I left because I didn't want to seem like a stalker, I was looking for a man or woman and I found a woman in her mid-30s."Hi you must be Selene, my name is Lucy and I'm here to give you your equipment and motorcycle" said Lucy. "well hi Lucy it's nice t-" I was cut of by my phone ringing "hello" "hi Selene it's Nick, I want you to follow the boys anywhere they go because they can be killed anytime and anywhere got it" "yes I got it" I said."anyways let's go" said Lucy.I followed her to motorcycle and I must say ZAYUM BAE.(picture on the top or side)Lucy left and I got to my motorcycle I saw the boys getting in a limo so I followed them.

Taylor's P.O.V(didn't see that coming)

we finally arrive in Dallas, the boys were screaming and I just left to get my stuff while I was getting my stuff I saw the most smoking hot girl, but she had weapons and dressed suspesious. I let that slide and I got to the boys and we left to the limo, I saw the girl following us, every turn we took she took it it creeped the f*ck out of me.I decided to ask the boys If it was just me or nah (see what I did there no ok I'm done),

"hey guys you see that girl behind us, she has been following us ever since we left and it's creepy" "yea dude probably she's just going some where else but the same direction just don't worry about it okay?" said shawn "okay".