Chapter 7

*Selene Pov*

When I woke up I felt like I just got hit by a hammer,but then the memory of last night came back and i just started laughing.The bitch deserved it real good ahaha.Anyways when I got my vision back to normal I saw all the boys especially Cameron with guilty and regret in their eyes."Look Selene I'm so sorry about not believing you, I guess I was just to shocked to process what was happening and I blamed it all on you, can you please forgive us, me" asked Cameron."Let me think......." I said.The boys had pleading looks and I felt bad so I said "yea I forgive you guys I'm not that mean, but next time when I say something you go with it ok?" "Ok" said the boys with relieved faces. "I told you I need to meet your girlfriends first guys,or this will happen you guys are lucky I saved your sorry asses" I said to them. They all started to say thank you's and ok's.

Later that evening
I was laying down on my bed when I got this huge pain on my back like if something was trying to escape my back. "CAMERON HELP ME PLEASE IT HURTS MAKE IT STOP" I screamed so loud I think I woke up the whole hotel oops."Omg Selene are you ok?" Asked Cameron."does it look like I'm ok!!!!!!" I said in a demonic voice."C-c-Cameron what was that?,why did my voice sound so demonic?" I asked scared "ARGHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed in pain.Next thing you know I have red-orange wings coming out of my back with flames??? Dafuq. "WHAT THE FUCK" screamed Cameron."C-c-c-am help me what do I do"i asked stuttering."i don't know sis just wait till it's over and call someone who knows about this"cameron told me still shocked."o-o-k" I said."Guys what happ-WHAT THE FUCK!!" Screamed Nash."bro shut the f-holy mother of dinosaurs"said matt shocked."guys please she's as shocked as you are but no need to scream that much" Said Cameron."Well,Well,Well if it isn't little ms.Selene we have here and with her wings finally your part of us now muahhhhhhahahahahahha *cough,cough*" Said mystery person."what do you want,you already ruined my life once I won't let you ruin my life again.........

Who do you think this mystery person is
You guys have options
Winner gets to be in the story
Connor Franta
Andrea Russet
Jennxpenn
Thatsojack
Or
Jacob whitesides
Comment who you think it is
WINNER GET TO BE IN THE STORY
If I have more than 2 people guess right
I'll do a bonus round like asking a question

Sorry if the chapters are getting shorter its that I'm running out of ideas and there are only 3 chapters left until the sequel if I make one
Hope you liked the chapter
Comment
Vote