Chapter 6

Cindy arrived home and she ran straight through the pack house not talking to anyone and went straight to her room. She noticed James was right behind her, she could tell by his scent. "Hey James". "Is everything alright Cindy" he spoke. "No, I just need time to think. Frank told me that Kieth beolngs to his pack and if I want to keep Kieth I have to do certain things with him..." she slowly stopped talking as she said those last words. James just looked confused "What kind of things exactly?" she replied back "Not saying...I just know I dont want to do it". "Then dont!" James replied back. "I'm not, I am just trying to figure out what to do. My plan is not to leave Kieth it is getting better and it is nice." she said. James replied back "You know my desicion if I had to choose it for you but you know we are here for you and this is not the first time we had to deal with that piece of....." before he could finish that sentence she cut him off "Don't you dare curse James you know I can't stand it." he just shut up and raised his hands surrendering and not saying what he was going to say. She then spoke "You should go I need to think right now...thanks for your help though James." He did as told but before he left he walked to Cindy and gave her a hug and whispered "Whatever you decide to do I will be here to help you though" he then walked out the door and closing the door behind him. 

     She sat down on her bed and just decided to lay down and then as she lay there she reached for her iPod that was on her night stand and put her headphones in and turned the wold off. She was listening to mixture of music like pop, rock, country, R&B, and more. As she was listening to her music she felt her eye lids get heavy and she fell asleap. 

    It was dark and all she could smell was the trees. She was also running and then she realized she was running away from something it was fast. She was rushing and trying to catch her breath then something caught her and she wasnt turning into her wolf form. She looked up and it was Frank and Kieth. What was Kieth doing here and why wasn't he helping me? she was thinking to herself. "What do you want?" she said in a very ticked off mode. They both just laughed then Frank spoke "Oh, Cindy? You don't remember? This part of the game!" she just looked at them confused and then said "What game?!" Kieth then spoke "Cindy, don't say you forgot!" she didn't speak. Then she seen Frank nod to Kieth and Kieth then picked up Cindy and started to kiss her. She started to kiss him back and then things got intense and she didn't know what or how or anything she was confused on what she was doing. Then it went from Kieth to Frank and then she realized what she was doing and she pulled away but then her and Frank started kissing again and she could hear Kieth say in the background "Told you Frank! I told you this would work." then Frank really started to get turned on and after awhile Cindy pulled away and trying getting her wolf to surface but nothing. Instead she was in pain and then she heard a wolf pack run towards her it was her wolf pack she could tell because of the sent of James in the front. Then she glimpsed and seen Frank and Kieth gone. They had ran off and then she felt someone pick her up it was Drake. She then felt the pain come back and she screamed. "What the heck is happening to her?!" Drake shouted he sounded worried and upset. Their pack doctor Jarrott came up to her and he knew exactly what was going on. "Her wolf is in pain and she had wolfs bane...she doesn't look like she had much but she needs rest and we need to get back to the pack house so I give her the right meds." They all nodded and Drake kept carrying her and before she knew it they were home and she woke up and there was no more pain. She then felt a kiss on her lips and she started to kiss back and then Cindy opened her eyes back to reality and realized it was really Drake kissing her. 

         She pulled away and yanked her headphones out of her ears. She didn't know what to say she just wanted to pull him near and kiss him some more. "You were starting to sweat and squrim so I came and held you and you were starting to moan and well I couldn't help it I am sorry Cindy." he spoke. She just stayed silent and walked over to him and kissed him.