Chapter 4

As we walked up to James and Kieth I heard Drake say "Do you think they will accept me back?" I replied back "Deffinatly, just promise me something?" he replied back saying "What is Cindy?". "Whatever happens please dont leave again, I have missed you so much and can't stand the thought of my best friend leaving again." I said. "Of course! I am here to stay" he replied back. After hearing that she knew it would be best for her pack having him around.

    "Baby! Your back!" Kieth called while running to Cindy, lifting her up to hug her. "Yes hunny I am back" she laughed "Now let me down please so I can tell everyone the big news". He put her down and walked to her side between her and Drake and put his arm around her waist. "So what is the news baby doll" he said. "Well I need the rest of my pack out here so I can tell everyone" she said. Cindy barked, it was her call to get the whole pack together. Not because the mind link never worked, it was just because it was way more fun to do. Then after a few minutes of silence. Brian and Jarrott come out barking back with Wendy on Jarrotts back. They always do that just because it was fun and well Cindy always thought they were the cutest couple and they always kept everyone laughing. Before anyone could say anything, Jarrott, James, and Brian run straight forward to Drake tackling him and giving him a huge hug. "Alrighty boys let me through" Wendy said trying to squeeze her way through the other boys. "Hey Drake! We missed you" Wendy said giving him a nice hug. "I missed all of you!" Drake said. "Soooo....does that mean you guys wouldn't mind if He joined our pack?" Cindy said. The whole pack besides Kieth smiled nice and big and yelled "YES!". "Oh and before I forget..." Cindy said she turned and looked at Kieth and then faced the rest of the pack. "This is Kieth, my mate" she told the whole pack and everyone but James walked up to Kieth giving him a hug. "James, is everything alright?" Wendy asked. Cindy and the rest of the pack looked over at James. "Yeah, me and Kieth met earlier" James explained trying to look happy. "Oh....ok. Jarrott wanna go for a run?' Wendy asked her mate. "Yeah sure babe!" he said excitedly. As Wendy and Jarrott ran off, Brian had ran inside the pack house. It was noon and he was very hungry. Now it was just Kieth, Cindy, James, and Drake. "Alright boys" she said facing Kieth and James. "So, spill the beans! I know you two had some kind of arguement." she said very upset. James spoke "Yes, Kieth made me very mad and I almost attacked him but Brian jumped in and calmed me down. I didn't mean to lose my cool but he was demanding answers and pushing my limits." It was silent for awhile then Cindy turned and looked at Kieth. "Is this true?" she asked. "Yes, I am sorry baby! I just needed to know what was going on because you ran off without telling me anything." he explained. "Me and you need to talk Kieth." she calmly said. She turned back to James and then to Drake looking at them both. She knew what she had to do. She needed to tell Kieth what was going on and how things are going to go. She did not need another risk of a fight between her pack when she already has to deal with enough crap. "Can you two go with the rest of the pack on the run? I got to go talk to Kieth." she asked her boys. They both responded by nodding their heads and then they both tranformed into wolf form running to the rest of the pack.

         "Common Kieth." she said disturbing their silence. They both started walking inside the pack house and into Cindy's bedroom. She knew they wouldn't be disturbed in there. "So, what is it that you need to know?" she asked turning around to face him. "Who is Drake?" he asked. He seemed very calm but worried at the same time. Cindy was silent for awhile then finally after figuring out how to say it she spoke "Drake....is my ex. I guess you can call him.". Kieth turned pale white like he just saw a ghost. Then he finally spoke "Why did you guys split? Why were you in such a rush to get to him?". She replied back "When we were together, we were both in different packs. His pack had moved and he made the choice of leaving with his pack instead of joining mine. But even after the move we stayed best friends even if we didn't last. We meet at one certain area if something has gone wrong and we need help. That is why I ran after him, I did not have enough time to tell you. That is my first instinct was too just go. I am sorry I did not tell you" she explained. As Kieth stood in silence for a while. He finally spoke once again "Do you still love him?" as she heard this she didn't know how to react to this question. So she just stood there and didn't say a word. She finally walked up to Kieth and ran her fingers through his hair and lightly kissed him. Then she whispered "Does that answer your question?" Kieth just stood still and a smile formed onto his face. He kissed her back and then he kissed her forehead. She enjoyed kissing him, she never knew it would feel this good. It felt like Drake was kissing her but with a little spark. Now she really did not know who she loved more. Yes, she had feelings for Drake but she was starting to have feelings for Kieth. "Now, I need to talk to you about James really quick. Yes, I know you two are off to a very rough start but try to get a long with him. I understand you two have bad tempers but he is my beta and you are my boyfriend or mate. When I am gone no matter who you are James is in charge and what he says goes until I get back. That means no forcing him to answer anything or do anything. You have any questions wait until I get back understand me?" she said. She was very serious about this because if this was too work him and James needed to get a long. "Yes ma'am!" he said. Then he leaned back in for another kiss and the sparks came back and she did not want to let go but she had to keep things slow. She pulled away from the kiss then walked out the door. Kieth yelled out "Hey! Not fair!" she yelled back "Always leave them wanting more!" he hollared back "Not fair!" he followed her laughing. "I need you to join the pack Kieth, I am about to call James to talk and we need to be alone. It is only fair" she explained. He replied back "Ok baby" he once again leaned in for another kiss then kissed her on her cheek. She just smiled and then Kieth ran out and went to the pack. Before Cindy called James she just stood there enjoying the peace and smiled widely. Then realised once again that she was falling for two guys. Drake and her new boyfriend Kieth. She mind linked James finally Hey! I need you to return to the pack house. I talked to Kieth, it's your turn. James mind linked back On my way!

     "