chapter 1

I sat alone on the bus because I only knew Alex, Noah, and Kaleb. Alex and Noah sat together so I couldn't sit with them, and Kaleb sat with one of his friends. Plus, I only knew these three for about 10 minutes. The bus ride was short, so it didn't matter anyway.

The school was huge! I was positive I would get lost. "Hey Chloe I can help u get to your classes today since your in all of my classes." Alex said reading my mind.

"Oh, yeah. Thanks, Alex!" I accepted grateful for some help. Alex and I walked to our first class which was Science. We sat next to each other and ended up being lab partners.

The rest of the school day was pretty much the same. Alex would walk me to my classes and we would sit next to each other. At the end of the day Alex and I met up with Noah to catch the bus. We sat the same way as last time me in a seat alone and Alex and Noah sitting together in the seat in front of me. Then Alex turned around in his seat so he was facing me. "Hey Chloe what's your number so I can text you tonight" he asked. Alex, Noah, and I exchanged numbers then it was our stop.

"Bye Chloe! I'll text you tonight!" yelled Alex as I walked to my house which was right across the street from his. As soon as I walked in my mom ask how my first day was. " It was pretty good." I replied. "Did u meet any friends?" "Yeah, actually I made two." I wasn't that good at talking to people and making friends so my mom was very excited I made friends. "What are their names?" she asked as she started making dinner.

"Alex and Noah." I knew as soon as I said that I was gonna regret it. "Ohhhh" my mom taunted. She was always happy when I talked to boys, unlike my dad who hated the subject of me getting older and getting a boyfriend. "So do you like either of them?" my mom asked as my dad walked into the house. "We will talk about this later." she whispered to me. I nodded.

_________________after dinner_____________

I was sitting in my room when Alex texted me.

---------text convo-----------

A: Hey Chloooooeeeeee ;)

C: Hey Aleeeexxxxxxx (:

A: How was your first day ^_^

C: Pretty good :) thanks to you since you helped me get around. how about yours

A: that's good and great (;

C: Well I better get some sleep for school again tomorrow ;)

A: Okkk oh wait I almost forgot do u wanna come over to my house tomorrow after school? Noah will be here too.

C: yeah that would be awesome (: see u tomorrow

A: Ok bye Chloe (;