Brooke Poole

I'm almost done putting my things away when a tall red headed girl in a loose grey T-shirt and black sweatpants walks into the room walking right past me without a glance. Rude much? I decide to ignore the impolite welcoming by this girl and continue putting my stuff away. "You can't put that there." The rude girl says to me. I turn around looking at her, with her hand on her hip, and the other handing down by her side. "Excuse me?" I ask her. The girl rolls her eyes and repeats herself. "I said, you can't put your dirty bag in my freshly cleaned room." I glare at her and take my stuff and put it in a closet in the hallway.
        Don't be mean to her, just be nice and polite. Introduce yourself. I walk back into the room and the Girl is sitting on her bed playing on her phone. I clear my throat and speak to her. "Hi, I'm sorry if we got out on the wrong foot. Im Brooke," I hold my hand to her and she looks at my hand and back up at my face. She nods her head and replies, "Alice. You'll be sleeping on the floor over there." She points her head to the other side of the room, directly across from her bed. I just wanna strangle her right now!  I smile sweetly to her instead and set up Damon's blanket and pillow he's lending me on the ground, and lay there checking my phone; I decide to go to my messages and text Brandon to let him know I'm okay.
Brooke 11:30PM: Hey. I'm safe. Just letting you know.

Brandon 11:30PM: BROOKE! Where have you been?! I've been so worried about you.

Brooke 11:31PM: I know. I'm fine tho.

Brandon 11:31PM: Where are you right now?

Brooke 11:34PM: Uhm... ParkinsonsVille...

Brandon 11:35PM: THATS 26 HOURS AWAY! Come back home! Please!

Brooke 11:38PM: I can't. I'm with some people right now.

Brandon 11:40PM: Whose that boy Damon?

Brooke 11:40PM: how do you know about him?!

Brandon 11:41PM: Brooke... You and Damon are on a missing children's report rn.. The train guard told police everything. They said some boy named Damon was chasing after the train and you helped him, and you guys ended up in Magwes Ville.
I read his text message, but I don't respond to him. How could that be? Did my brother actually report me missing? I need to call him. I push my brothers phone number into my phone and press the phone close to my ear. Instead of it ringing, it goes straight to voicemail. I pull the phone away from my ear and simply look at it in confusion. So me and Damon are missing children.... I think about that for a few minutes until a knock comes to Alice's door. "What?" Alice yells. I stare at the door waiting to see who comes in. Damon comes in and nods to her, then looks over to me and gesturing for me to come out into the hall. "I'll be right back." I tell her. Alice ignores me, and I walk out into the hall with Damon closing the door behind me. "Come on," he tells me.
           Damon and I go into the guest room him and Miguel are staying in. I look around the room but I don't see Miguel anywhere. "Where's Miguel?" I quietly asked Damon.
"Him and the mom went to the store. He wanted to be nice and go with her or something. Idk, but I figured now would be a good time to spend with you." He stares at me and winks and I can't help but smile. He closes the door and we both walk over and sit on the bed. "I'm scared Damon." I confess to him. "Everything's going to be okay." He whispers into my ear and kisses my head right after. I turn and look at him and cup his head in my hands and lean into him, lightly brushing his lips against mine. My eyes close as he pushes me back onto the bed and climbing on top of me, not breaking the kiss. He puts a hand under my back pulling me close to him while I wrap my arms around his neck making the kiss more violent. He begins to slide his free hand under my shirt and grips my left breast and he slides his tongue into my mouth, kissing me deeper as if reaching for something more.
            I smile through the kiss then bite his lip as he kisses me harder than before. He lifts his head up for a moment and catches his breath staring at me, while I bite my lip looking back up at him. "You turn me on so bad." He whispers into my ear. "Good." I whisper back. He kisses below my ear and starts kissing down my neck slowly, stopping above my left breast, which his hand was slowly massaging. Damon removes his hand from my breast and begins to lift up my shirt, throwing it across the room. He presses his lips into mine roughly as he puts both of his hands under my back and un-clips my bra. I help him take it off of me as he throws it across the room with my shirt. Damon takes his own shirt off and begins kissing below my ear again, licking slowly down my neck and stopping at my left breast. He kisses the left one as he massages the right one with his right hand. He places his left hand under my back as he begins to lick my breast, and suck on it.
          I finally let out a small moan as he starts sucking on it; he looks up at me biting his lip before continuing to suck my breast. He bites it a little and my head tilts back as I wrap my legs around his waist and putting my hands in his hair. My mouth opens and I let out a long, low moan, to which Damon responds by sliding my leggings off of my legs, and throwing them with the shirt and bra. He kisses down from my breast to my stomach as he slides his index finger down my underwear and slowly slides it inside of me. He thrusts his finger in and out of me slowly, then picks up his speed adding his middle finger. My mouth opens and I let out a loud short moan when he adds his second finger inside of me; Damon kisses my slightly swollen lips as he slides his third finger into me, taking them out and putting them back in, in a quick motion. I moan through our kiss and he lightly bites my lip while he takes his fingers out. He removes his lips from mine and slowly starts to take my underwear off, leaving me completely naked.
         Damon starts to unbuckle his pants when Miguel walks into the room without knocking. I let out a small shriek and Damon falls off of the bed, quickly buckling his pants back up. Miguel stares at my naked body and licks his lips as I try hard to get under the covers and block my body from view. "Get out! Get out!" Damon loudly whispers to Miguel as he pushes him out of the room leaving me and him alone again in the room.