Forbidden Love (Forbidden Desire)

Forbidden Desire

Forbidden Desire

    At present, I am in Kamakura High teaching Mathematics. It is where Nagi had her high school. I am teaching here for almost 5 years now.

    Aside from numbers, I also have other things I like, such as music and books. If I didn't decide to become a Math teacher, I'm pretty sure I'd be in a singing band or probably become a sales person because o fthe quality of my voice. Any of these careers, I'd still be using my voice a lot.

    I had a lot of things to do for the past few days. Graduation is approaching again and we need to prepare for the exams. Not only that, we have to double-time in pulling up the grades of our students. Of course, we don't want any of them to fail. Their performance also reflects on us how we teach. So far, I don't recall any of my students complain about me, just the subject.

    I'm glad I get along with my students, but I guess I also have to thank my sister. Usually, male students are the problematic ones and often don't focus on their studies, but because they know I have such a cute sister, they are motivated. From time to time, Nagi comes to visit me and also tells the student to avoid giving me a hard time.I'm relieved they listen to her, but I don't like the idea of students crushing on her.

    From the office, I could hear some students start cheering and murmuring, feeling excited over a visitor. I sighed while doing my lesson plan.

    "Taka, your sister is here," Yukimura-sensei, the history teacher, called from his area.

    "I thought so," I said to myself and stood up, "Ah, yes. Just in time," I smiled, making my way to the door. I saw her approaching with a batch of senior students surrounding her, having a friendly chat. I decided to cut their chat short.

    "Hey," I called to her.

    They were interrupted and she turned her head, "Niichan!" she greeted and excused herself. I gave the guys a smirk, as if telling them "Sorry guys, I'm her priority here." I leaned on the door and crossed my arms, "You should really dress up more appropriately. Students think you're one of them," I said in a strict voice.

    "What's wrong with my outfit?" she pouted and tried looking at it, "I guess it looks fine."

    "Do you see teachers wearing such clothes?" I asked her and she paused to think. "No," I answered ahead.

    "I'm just a tutor anyway," she justified. "Or do you want me out?" she snapped back.

    I let out a sigh again before chuckling, "Come. I'll give you the topics," and lead her inside.

    "How many students again?" she checked, reviewing the lessons.

    "Just about 5 of them," I told her and looked at the list Yoshida-sensei gave. "Kiritani Naoko, Masaki Shiori, Inoue Yumi, Fukuda Juri and Fukuyama Momoka."