Followers

Every conner i turned Scott and Stiles were peaking behind a wall looking at me.

I don't understand why they were watching me i was kinda creeped out.

When it became the end of the day i was heading out of the school and i could see Scott and stiles looking at me.

When i unlocked my door Scott was on the other side of my car.

I gave him a blank look i said "what do you want Scott".

Before Scott could say anything i was in my car backing up.

As i drove away i could see him looking at my car.

When I reached home my mom was coming out she was not looking so well.

She saw me she had tears in her eyes she walk passed me but kissed my forehead.

And went out the door i knew she had to get to work.

I knew she came home to make dinner so she didn't have to listen to my 'father' mouth.

I went to in my room feed scar and clean my blind eye and went to Deaton.

When i got there Scott was there
He look at me and asked "what are you doing here".

I look at him i said "i'm here to see Deaton what are you doing here"

Scott looked at me "i work here".

I walk past him with him following me.

Deaton look up with a smile and said "hey kota how are you doing".

I gave him a fake smile i said "im doing good".

Deaton said "sit on the table let my look at your eye".

I sat there while he look at my blind eye that was white. i hate how i look i can't stand how i look.

He looked a little closer and said "does it bother you much".

I said "yes i can't stand my eye i only can see with one eye. while this one hardly stays open although i can't see nothing".

Deaton shook his head and walk over to a cabinet and a needle but pull the sharp part off.

And went and grabbed a bottle and poured some liquid in a little cup.

Then took the syringe and sucked the liquid up and walk to me.

He said "this will make your eye stay open and it will blink right with the other one".

He squirted the liquid in my blind eye and said " close your eye".

I was told what to do and Deaton rubbed my eye after he was done. i open my eye my and i work i could blink right.

I thank him and Scott was looking at Me. i just walked past him and went out the door and to my car.

I unlocked my car door and got in and buckled up and drove home to the hell whole i live in.

******************************

Sorry i haven't update I've been busy and i finally got to update while im hiding my phone in class.