just go

The car gliding against the road as i left Derek's place, i still can't get over that he had the audacity to say that to me. I knew i had seen the real side of him not some fake smile or about how he "cared" about me.

I knew i shouldn't have gotten close to him that's the one flaw i hate about myself is that i let people close to me and they find away to hurt me. I still can't get them dann green eyes out of my head i scoffed at that.

I turned the car to a sharp left and the car slid a bit i was trying to hurry up to get the closest liquor store. I whipped it hard in a parking space and walked in i grabbed a big bottle of vodka feeling no shame at all.

I walked to the counter and pushed the bottle over not even worried about showing ID. The man behind the counter scanned the vodka and told me the price and i threw a $20 on the counter and walked out the door with the black bag that had my juice in it.

I drove to where the cliff and parked the car i walked to the big rock and sat right on it i cracked opened the bottle, brought it to my mouth and started gulping feeling it burn my throat. I pulled the bottle away coughing a little feeling my whole body heat up and i welcomed it with opened arms.

I brought the bottle back up to my lips and down more of it and just stared out looking at the city feeling the wind hit my face taking in a deep breath of it almost tasting clean. I feel the vodka start to take effect but that's what i wanted i craved for it to just go. I took a big swig of it and glanced down at the bottle half of it was gone.

I down more not wanting to be sober i drank until there was no more and threw the bottle aside. Felling it hit all the right places at this point i sound like an alcoholic but at this moment i didn't care. I felt the world spin i could feel my back hit the cold ground it was cooling my burning body down, my eyes slowly shut then the darkness came and i let it.

I heard sniffing and i just laid there not daring to move something wet touched my face and hot air fanning against my neck. I heard it back up i snapped my eyes open and see something big and very hairy. I slowly sit up and lean back against the rock my head Aching so bad i looked up and see red eyes looking at me.

I felt my eyes widen at the creature as it crawled up to my face eyes looking deep into mine it was like it could see right in to my soul i tried calming down. Its breath smelled of rawl meat i almsot gagged at the smell it took its clawed hand ran it against my face i sucked in a breath not wanting to cry. Its face neared my neck and it blew on it.

Then i started to remember this was the creature that was in the woods that day and then was at the store where me and Jackson was at. I started shivering in fear. Its lips grazed my ear and it said in a grunting voice.

"My queen"