i need a drink

Waking up on a couch alone is not fun and then having to cover up the tattoos, then going to school.

'Its so fun'

Now I'm sitting in the back seat of Stiles jeep that smells like something died back here.

And i don't know how many Times i hit my head on the window.

Scott and stiles fighting over something stupid and i have bags under eyes.

And Derek leaving me alone this is not how i wanted to start my day.

After i wedge myself out of the old jeep i caught up with the boys.

Scott was talking about Allison who ever that is and stiles just nodding at what he was saying.

I headed to my locker and leaned my forehead on the cold metal i so did not want to come.

I felt a tap on my should and someone say are you okay.

I snapped my head up to Jackson i felt my eyes tear up.

I'm never the one to cry but all i have in me was built up emotions. Then when someone ask are you okay at that word the tears come out.

I looked down at my feet and felt arms wrap around me i turn into his embrace.

I missed this i shut everyone out but all i wanted was to feel Lee again.

Jackson was rocking us back and forth
Like when we were kids when i would cry.

We pulled apart and wiped my eyes and kissed my forehead and whispered i'm here.

I just nodded and i watched him walk away i hear Scott and Stiles walk up

I was feeling okay but then Stiles had to open his fat trap.

"Damn Kota you got boys running after you like dogs in heat".

I slowly turned my head to Stiles and he smiled but it was his shit grin smile.

I rubbed the middle of my forehead and said "i need a drink a strong one a really strong one, maybe multiply of them to get thorough the day with you Stiles".

Stiles then smirked and all i could do was take a deep breath and turn around and headed to my class.

When i got to my English class it was empty, i picked a seat in the back of the room that was by the window.

All i could think of was Derek.

Why did he leave?

Where did he go?

What did i do wrong?

Then the bell rung and the class filled up with kids and then the teacher.

Ms.Bogs walked up to the chalk board and started to Wright stuff on it.

Then she turn to us and said "this week you will pick a god, or a goddess or any thing that had to dill with Greek mythology.

You can write a small book on it, a song mold something out act out something ,anything you want you have a week.

I knew what i was going to do.
But i couldn't find the person to write about or the words .

The bell rings and i stand up and walk to the library and sit down.

My mind goes in to another place as i think of Derek.

Then i hear a book slap on my table were i was sitting at i look up and over to see Stiles smiling.

"Uhhhh why are you here Stiles".

"Just came to get a book".

Then he tilts his head to the side and says.

"Watcha thinking about".

"Noting Stiles leave me be you rat".

************************************