Damaged

I do as the voice tells me to do. I let the power rush all over me. It felt like it was seeping into my bones, then my hand broke in a angle.

I scream out in pain, then me legs break and i can't collapse its like something is holding me up.

My rids start to crack and i can't take the pain i'm grasping for air my vision gets blurry.

I'm pushed to the back of my mind and she takes control i can't see anything. Then i see images i see black ink on my arm then it goes black.

Then another, image comes to me and i see lighting coming at my body and i flinch but she absorbs it. she chuckles and she starts talking a sickly sweet language i don't understand.

Then it's black and i slid down the mental wall in my mind and run my hand through my hair.

I don't know what is happening at all i lean my head up. An image comes to me and i see Derek go flying and hit a tree.

The image is gone and i start to freak out he's not ment to get hurt. i start to scream for her to listen to me.

"Please leave Derek alone, CAN YOU HEAR ME".

I hear laughing echoing around me then her voice comes out smooth in an accent.

"But he's hurt you, he made you cry over him, is he really worth it in the end my sweet everyone will leave you".

My breath gets stuck in my throat my eye burns with tears. I answer her back.

"How does everyone leave me how do you know?."

I stand up and she appears infront of me smirking and touches my forehead.

I see blood around me and bodies, i turn in a slow circle and see Scott kneeling i go to him. I touch hes shoulder.

He slowly picks his head up and his eyes are red theres dried blood on his chin.

I back up from him and grins at me and stands walks to me and runs his hand over my hair.

I start to shake "Scott what happen?".

He starts to chuckle "we had fun and made little mess you enjoyed it the most".

I shake my head at him and he spins me around. I see Stiles laying in pool his blood i love over and see Deaton with slash marks over his chest, and more people i know and love.

I fall back out of the vision i to my hands and knees trying to breathe. Shes standing over me smiling.

I look up at her and i shake my head no at her "that won't happen i won't allow it to happen".

She goes to a squat infront of me she takes me my chin in her hand. "Oh my sweet it will, you can't stop me".

I glare up at her "i can stop you i can make you disappear".

She grips my chin hard and leans in "i can disappear but it's you that has to deal with the pain and the people you have hurt".

And she's gone and my vision goes black.

************************************

I wake up and i gasp out, I'm hit with a wave of pain. I push myself up on my elbow, rain hitting me in the face.

I push my wet hair out of my eyes, i sit up and groan out in pain. I look out infront of me and see on a road. I look behind me and see trees knocked down and laying on the road.

I stumble when i stood to my feet, my whole body hurts all over. I'm cold from the inside and out .the rain blows harder i limp of the road and head into the woods.

Wondering where the hell i am.

************************************