lie

Glaring at Stiles didn't help me much he just smiled and looked other directions when we made eye contact.

I was having the time of my life and he had to come along.

I haven't looked or been anywhere near Derek after we kissed.

I could feel his eyes on me when i moved around.

Deaton was looking threw a book old book to help him with what happened to me.

Stiles was messing with gloves and  throwing things at me.

Scott is leaning against texting on his phone and once and awhile smile.

Derek is starring me down and i'm Sitting on the table swinging my legs around.

My arm started to burn and i hot really hot all over i took my jacket off and threw it.

My breathing was getting heavier my arm was covered in tattoos and all red and swollen.

I striped from my shirt and was moaning in pain from my body hurting.

Scott was by my side in seconds holding me up.

Stiles look worried and stood by Scott Derek was holding onto the wall and was growling.

I looked over at him and saw black tattoos going up his arm.

He made eye contact with me and i felt something hot run down my mouth.

I brought my hand up and felt something wet by my noise and brought my hand away.

It was blood i felt my eyes roll back in my head. i could feel myself drop and someone hold me up and i was out.

€*€€€€€€€€€*€€€€€€*€€€€€€*€€€€€€*
I was back at my house i looked around and saw to little kids playing.

The smaller one was wearing a green shirt with pig tails,  the bigger one with a purple shirt with a pony tail.

The little one looked up and i saw it was me when i was younger me.

She looked at the older girl and said "Lee, Lee lets go play out side".

Lee looked up and smiled and said "okay ko ko".

I could feel my eyes tear up.

They ran out the door.

Then it went to Lee's room.

I saw me and Lee laughing and sinning.

The 11 year old me said to Lee "don't leave me Lee Lee".

Lee looked down and said "i would never do that remember were together for ever".

She grabbed my pinky with hers and said "I'm your big sis i could never leave you your my world and you'll always will be" And smiled.

But that was a lie I'm still here and she gone.

Then It went black.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

I woke with a gasp and looked around and saw Derek holding my hand and was asleep.

I smiled and closed my eyes that were full of tears.

************************************

Here's another one.