Part 1 - The First Meeting

Chanyeol's POV

Baekhyun sunbae was reading his book on a bench not far from mine. He looked amazingly cool as usual.

I was trying not to be obvious but I couldn't help but look at every inch of his face and his petit body. He looked too pretty for a guy!

I was actually questioning myself a lot. Did I really just admire him? Or did I have stronger feeling towards him?

"Hyung, you're really gay aren't you?" Sehun asked me and I looked at him incredulously.

"I am not!"

"Well you sure are gay for Baekhyun sunbae!" This time it was Kai who was teasing me.

"We know how you always stalk him, you even follow him on Instagram," Chen mentioned.

I guess it was time to show how I really felt for Baekhyun sunbae...

Author's POV

On the first day of school, when Chanyeol entered the building, he got lost when he was trying to find his class.

Baekhyun happened to walk in the hallways and saw Chanyeol wandering around looking frustrated.

Chanyeol had stopped, noticing a guy approaching him while smiling at him.

Chanyeol immediately thought he was cute.

"Are you a new student here?" The cute guy asked, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"U-uh... Yeah. I-I'm trying to find my class but then I got lost," he said while rubbing his neck, feeling embarrassed.

"May I see the paper?" He asked and Chanyeol handed him the paper.

Baekhyun showed the way to Chanyeol's class, and once they arrived, the school bell rang. Chanyeol bowed to thank him and Baekhyun just smiled, waving as he left the place.

It was only his first time meeting Baekhyun, but Chanyeol couldn't seem to forget him.

Chanyeol found out that Baekhyun was his sunbae which made him quite surprised because he thought Baekhyun was a new student like him.

Byun Baekhyun, also known as the Little Prince of the Gangnam-gu High School. Girls were always screaming his name whenever they saw him walking by their class. Even guys admired him, so much to the point that some had the courage to confess!

Despite his cute face and small body, he was the captain of the Hapkido Club for guys, which showed his manly side. Girls would always try to peek from the windows to watch that breathtaking sight when Baekhyun would show off his skills.

On the other hand, Chanyeol was known as the Happy Virus due to his cheerful and positive personality. It didn't take that long for girls to start noticing him and ogling over him in his first year. He was also friends with many guys at school.

However, what Chanyeol wanted most of all was... For Baekhyun to notice him. He wanted to be friends with Baekhyun but didn't have the courage to do so.

Every time he saw Baekhyun, he would just hide away and look at him from a distance.

Although he did try to make Baekhyun notice him, Baekhyun was also part of the Student Council so he would make a round with another member on the 1st floor every Tuesday morning.

Each time, Chanyeol would greet him with a smile and Baekhyun would return it, showing him a smile with his white teeth.

Chanyeol's POV

Is it just me or does he look extremely stunning today?

I kept on staring until I noticed a black line on his eyes...

He's wearing eyeliner?!

I was mentally screaming at myself.

I noticed him look in my direction and I looked away, trying hard to hide my blushing face.

Did I stare at him too much? I thought to myself.

After a few minutes, I took a quick glance back and saw that his gaze was back to his book.

I thought that this was the perfect chance to go up to him and probably... Confess my feelings for him?

I shrugged it off, thinking it's definitely too early for that.

I took a deep breath before standing up from my bench, when suddenly I heard the bell ring, signalling that lunch time was over.

Damn it.

I saw his friends calling him from afar, making him stand up and walk towards them.

Author's POV

Baekhyun stood up from the bench and looked at Chanyeol with a smirk on his face.

This time, Chanyeol couldn't believe what he just saw.

Did he just look at me?

---------------------------------------------

How is it so far? Oh my god I dont even know, I think its quite boring >///<
It is still chapter 1. I promise I'll do better on the next one ^^
Im still new to this. A hoobae to writing on Wattpad ㅋㅋㅋ