Part 3 - The Duet

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO STILL CANT GET OVER THIS *pointing to media above* xD

Dont mind me Im just crazy for this Royal Couple 💕

It's Monday so here is an update! Sorry to make you waiting long for this. To make up for it I made this part long enough. Hope you guys like it. Thanks for reading my story ^^
---------------------------------------------

The door swung open wide, revealing three figures that was so familiar to Chanyeol. He got so surprised, so did Sehun, Kai and Chen.

Baekhyun sunbae...

Baekhyun's POV

Mr. Kim knew how to introduce us... We really were the best.

Kyungsoo, Luhan and I entered the room with a smile on our faces. We felt really proud. We're now standing in front of the class facing the juniors.

I scanned around the room and got quite surprised when I saw a familiar face with yoda-like ears. Then, I realized...

It's him.

"Please introduce yourself boys," Mr. Kim told us. Gladly...

"Hi everyone, Byun Baekhyun ibnida," I said as I bowed to them, then my eyes turned to him.

"Oppa saranghaeyo!"

"Oppa you're really cute!"

I heard some girls screaming my name as usual, making me feel proud of myself.

"I love you too!" I said back enthusiastically, smiling wide and making my eyes turn into crescents. One sentence got the girls screaming again.

Nailed it.

After that, it was Kyungsoo's turn to introduce himself.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am Do Kyungsoo, but just call me D.O." He smiled at them, showing his heart shaped lips.

"I am Luhan, nice to meet you, I am the best among these two here," he bragged and chuckles could be heard from the juniors.

What the heck Luhan...

Chanyeol's POV

"Hi everyone, Byun Baekhyun ibnida."

I looked at him while he introduced himself. I was still in blank mode because now I've learned a new fact about him. He can sing, plus he's the best at it.

He bowed his head after that then lifted his head back up and made an eye contact with me. Wow, I must be crazy now.

Once more, I thought my mind was playing tricks on me so I asked Kai who was sitting next to me.

"Hey Kai, did you perhaps see him looking at me just now?" I questioned, wanting to know my friend's answer.

"Hyung, why would he look at you when he doesn't even know you?" He answered as he rolled his eyes. I let out a depleted sigh.

It really was just my imagination...

I heard some girls of my class screaming his name. Tsk those girls.

He gave some fan service -I guess that's what it's called- to them. Not that I mind, but deep inside I wished that his sweet smile can only be seen by me.

He looks so cute when he smiles like that.

Author's POV

"Today's lesson will be on how to control your vocal chords. Facial Relaxation is one way to sing high notes. Let's have D.O sing a song for us. What song have you prepared?" Mr. Kim asked Kyungsoo.