Part 7 - Confession

Are we going to a cafe or something?" Chanyeol asked, wanting to know where they headed to.

"Of course not."

"Huh?"

"We're going to my house."

-

Author's POV

After about 15 minutes, they finally arrived at Baekhyun's house. Chanyeol was in awe. The house was not too big nor too small, but it was designed perfectly. The colour white and soft yellow covered the wall, showing how cozy it looked from the outside. There was a fountain placed in front of it with a statue that looks like some bird from a cartoon. The scenery was too beautiful to not notice. The gate slid open letting Baekhyun's car enter.

Baekhyun parked his car in the garage. They both got out of the car and made their way to the front door.

"Is it really okay for me to be here, what about your parents?" Chanyeol asked.

Baekhyun's face stiffened when Chanyeol asked about his parents. "Don't worry, I won't do anything weird to you. Unless, you want me to."

Baekhyun avoided from answering the question and Chanyeol noticed that. Chanyeol just kept quiet after that, knowing Baekhyun didn't want to talk about his parents.

Baekhyun entered the house after unlocking it, Chanyeol followed him from behind. Inside, the interior of the house was really neat. It was obvious that Baekhyun's family was rich.

"Welcome home, Baekhyun." A lady which Chanyeol assumed in her 40s approached them and smiled at Baekhyun.

"You brought a friend. Do you want me to bring some snacks?" She asked.

"That's okay. Just bring us some juice. On a hot weather like this, it's better to have a nice cold drink, right?"

"Alright then," the lady said then walked her way to the kitchen.

Baekhyun lead the way upstairs and his footsteps got stopped by Chanyeol when they were about to enter a room.

"We're going to your room?!" Chanyeol's eyes widened.

"Just get in, will you?" Baekhyun opened the door to his room and dragged Chanyeol inside. They put their bags down beside a table.

Chanyeol's eyes wandered around the room. It was not what he was expecting Baekhyun's room to be. Surprisingly the Baekhyun he thought was a tough person, but there were a lot of plushies on his bed and some of his things were pink!

Then Chanyeol's eyes got caught on the sight of Baekhyun's dressing table. Eyeliners with different brands can be seen. He saw Baekhyun already sat on a chair and he went to him before he asked to sit on the bed.

"I know it was so sudden earlier. Actually, I just broke up with my boyfriend and I saw him in the cafeteria today with some other guy," Baekhyun started. Chanyeol listened to him attentively. "I am asking you a favour, to act as my boyfriend. I want to make him jealous, I know he'll come back to me."

" ....I still love him." Baekhyun said, almost inaudibly.

"What if he doesn't?" Chanyeol asked all of the sudden, which made Baekhyun look up at Chanyeol's face. "He's already with someone else. Doesn't that mean he doesn't want you anymore?".

Chanyeol thought that if Baekhyun's plan to make Kris jealous doesn't work, he wanted to try filling in the empty spot.

"Whatever his reason is, I'm going to take him back. That guy probably put a spell on him or something."