Conspiracies and Dogs

Sorry, I couldn't update yesterday, so I'll be describing today and yesterday. Enjoy :3

_________________________________________________________

   It was on Friday around 10:00 p.m that my aunt dropped off her dog for my family to take care of while she went to visit her son in college.

   Of course, my siblings and I were ecstatic to take care of Biscuit (My aunt's dog). We had always wanted a dog, but my parents would let us because they thought we were irresponsible. Which I admit is true, to a certain extent. Plus, my grandmother hates dogs and wouldn't allow us to buy one. Which I thought was unfair, since she didn't live in this house.

  My siblings and I took great care for this scrawny, curly-haired puppy (if that's what you call a 2-year-old dog). I had a feeling my mom disliked Biscuit thought. She referred to him as a "thing" and disregarded him as a living organism. I got all upset when she brushed him off when he tried to sit in her lap.  What does she have against animals!?

  I went to bed at 11:00 p.m, reading until I fell asleep. 

    The next day

   I awoke to the sound of scratching on my door. I knew it was Biscuit, based on the sound of sniffing and him rubbing against my door. I opened my door after 30 more minutes of sleep and ate breakfast. 

  My siblings and I took him outside to our really small backyard. (Really, it's only 10 feet away from our house. )

  While my brother threw a ball and played with Biscuit, I sat on a lawn chair, recording this. My other younger siblings sat on the wooden swings that we had.

  At around 1:00 p.m, we went to eat lunch. We went to some crowded Vietnamese restaurant and I ordered a coconut drink that I used to love as a child. 

  Afterwards, we went to a game store called Game Over. It had vintage game systems, arcade machines, and of course, games of all sorts. It was pretty cool, seeing the old systems my dad used to play as a kid. We saw the Atari 2600 and arcade games. If you don't what an Atari is, here's a picture below.

 After spending 10 minutes there (maybe less), we went to Jump USA for my sister's friend's birthday party

 After spending 10 minutes there (maybe less), we went to Jump USA for my sister's friend's birthday party. It was this place that was full of trampolines, a hamster wheel on water, and a bungee jumping station. 

  Even though I'm a teen, I still am childish, so I bounced on the trampolines with my little sister and brother. I attempted to do a front flip in the air but landed hard on my back, not my feet. We spent 2 hours there, before leaving.

  I don't know why, but my dad tried to convince my sister that the birthday cake had salt on it, not sprinkles. 

 We went to church exactly after. We sat in the back so no one would notice our sweaty heads and sticky clothes.

   My mom had come home earlier than us, so she had been babysitting Biscuit for about 2 hours. Poor Biscuit, we had left him home for about 6 hours. My mom told us that Biscuit had thought it was us coming home when my mom came home from work. He immediately backed away when he realized it wasn't us. 

  We went to Bellini's, an Italian restaurant that I love. We ate for an hour before going home to bed. 

 My brothers and I struggled to put Biscuit to bed. We put pillows surrounding his bed, blocking his exit. Yet, he still escaped the clutches of his bed somehow.

  "He's your problem now," I call out as I go to my room to sleep.

_________________________

I awoke with my shoulder all sore from yesterday's event. I guess I landed pretty hard on the trampolines. I heard Biscuit scratching at my door and sniffing, but I ignored and went back to bed.

  I heard my door squeak open about 30 minutes later. It was my brother with Biscuit by his side, coming to ask where his tablet's charger was. I replied I didn't know and he walked off with Biscuit. Before he left though, Biscuit put his front paws on my bed and stared at me, which I thought was really adorable. He was waiting for me to play with him.

  I finally awoke maybe 15 minutes later and ate a breakfast of eggs and toast. I tried teaching Biscuit to lay down. I looked at my dog training book again for instructions. I taught him several times, to no prevail. Apparently he thinks "Lay down" means to roll over? I'm going to have to teach him again. :p

  And now, I'm here, writing on Wattpad. Thanks for reading. :))