Moving

DEDICATED TO: Beanie_Dog

Hey, guys! So, I had bad news. Unfortunately, Beanie_Dog   is moving to another state, far from where I live. (Haha, Hannah remember when I asked if Florida and Ohia were near each other? I have terrible geography skills) We're best friends, so I'm like 

   Even sadder news, about 3 more of my friends are also moving! I know what you guys are thinking, "but at least you still have other friends?" or "you'll find new friends"

   Even sadder news, about 3 more of my friends are also moving! I know what you guys are thinking, "but at least you still have other friends?" or "you'll find new friends". Well, thanks for trying to comfort me, it just warms my heart. But, Cece was like, the greatest friend I've ever had. Whenever I tried to make a conversation with all my other friends, they seemed annoyed and answered in vague, short answers. Cecilia was the only one who really paid attention. 

   Like, this one time when I told one of my other friends that my grandpa had died, she replied, "Oh, that's cool." What the what?! How is a dead grandpa cool?! (No offense, L.G) 

   So, I'll really miss her. I really thought we would grow up together,go to high school together, all go to prom together, with no dates and laughing our heads off about random stuff. 

   I hope you'll have a great life in Florida, Cece. We'll all miss you. Maya, Hannah, Lorna, Courtney, Cady, and me.