Summer Vacation

It's summer, so my parents decided to go to Florida and stay at a condo. Now, it's not the picture--perfect vacation you'd think it would  be. Unfortunately, I couldn't go near water for about half the trip (which as all girls know isn't fun) and my parents are being super snappy because they're so stressed out. When I asked for some taffy and reached out to get it, my dad glared at me and yelled that it was for his friends. Jeez, I just wanted some candy. :/ 

  I feel like my parents try wayy too hard to impress their friends.Just before the trip, my mom was practically scavenging the house for everything we hasn't touched in 24 hours and stuffed it into a bags or her friend's kids. This happens all the time: Mom's friend and her family come over so my mom works extra hard to prepare a fancy meal and ensures that they get whatever they want, even if it means pushing her children's needs to the side and forcing them to be friends with her friend's children. 

  So, while my family is out on the beach, I'm just watching the hunger games saga inside our living room. They always pressure me to go outside and get some sunlight, but what really could I do there without touching water? They OWE ME because while I wish I could play in the water, I can't and today's the last day we're staying in this condo by the beach. 

  I think one of the world's problems is that people need to accept each other the way they are. Like you don't need to work hard and go out of your way to make you seem like an angel in front of everyone. You should just accept people, rude, bossy, and all. If people didn't have such a big problem with that, the world would probably be better.