I'm a WHAT?

3a.m.

I ran in the direction of my home when I heard those words I have dreaded since we started dating. "Goodbye Scarlette." I broke into another crying fit when I remembered how he looked. Apologetic and regretful. I couldn't take it anymore and fell into the grass next to the street I was running on. Tears couldn't stop flowing from my eyes. All of my memories with him played over and over again in my head. From our first date, to our first kiss, to the time he told me he loved me. Everything.

My heart pounded and there was a slight ringing in my ears. My head was throbbing from the free falling tears.

I turned my head and saw two headlights coming in my direction. I sat up straight too shocked to move but zoned back in quickly and jumped out of the car's path. As the car drove up on the curb, it went to a complete stop. The door swung open and a man jumped out. I could hear his deep breathes of frustration. He was glaring at me with eyes of stone. He pulled his arm up into my direction and I wasn't sure what was going on. A gun shot blasted. I moved to the left. I looked down at my white long-sleeved t-shirt and noticed the red stain starting to form on it. The pain shot up and down my arm. I was shot.

I looked up at the man, who had an evil smirk on his face wide across his face. I spun around and starting running in the opposite direction.

I ran under one of the street lights. I realized he was trying to run after me. He called out, "STOP!"

I stopped and looked back at him. He was looking at me, catching his breathe.

I could see his face now, he was around my age. He had dirty blond hair falling partially into is eyes, high cheekbones, and very well built. And he had beautiful bright green eyes. Overall he was gorgeous. I noticed he still had the gun in his hand, and his finger on the trigger. He was trying to trick me. I quickly spun around and started running, barely able to breathe.

I now know two things. One, a gorgeous man was after me, Two, he wants to kill me.